BY NERDS #86 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

An Easter twist on tiny, tangy, crunchy NERDS, these treat size boxes a great for filling baskets. see more...

Elizabeth G.
Can't go wrong with a box of nerds! This is my favorite childhood candy and still is to this day. They're so convenient to take with you where ever you go due to the packaging. I honestly can never finish a box in one sitting so being able to close the box and save the rest for another time is the best. I love that they're so tiny and delicious, each bite is a different flavor. I don't know if I'm the only one that does this, but I like to bunch them up by color and eat them that way. These candies aren't only good for the movies as well, if you're going to the beach or a picnic you can also take these with you.
Ja'Nae L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the Easter flavors of nerds because they tasted a bit lighter than the usual grape and cherry colors. You can sprinkle nerds on your popcorn or pop them in your mouth. Some people's not like the fact that they lose their flavor after a while of you sxck on them, but I personally chew on mine
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
YUMMY! Definitely a childhood favorite that is easy to bring to the movies but also a great little snack to bring with when traveling. I am strange an still sort them out by color, but I recommend these as sweet treat!
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
I absolutely love Nerds, especially the large box of them. These are great and I bought them at Walmart. They taste good and work as a great snack when you want something sweet other than chocolate. Would recommend.
Liana R.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use to eat nerds as a kid all the time. Everything I eat them now they remind me of my childhood. The flavor is amazing and I love how inexpensive they are in comparison to other candy. I would definitely recommend parents buy these for their kids
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
These are a fun little pick me up. They are sweet and tangy and come in wonderful flavors. I usually grab a few boxes and keep them around the house for when I have a sweet tooth.
jasmin c.
Dalton, GA
I love NERDS they are supper sweet and tangy at the same time i get them every once in a while not as often as some of the other candy i eat though but it is a good value for what is in the box.
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I like to buy sweet treats for my boyfriend and Nerds are some of his favorite candies. This Hoppin' Nerds Candy 5 oz. Theatre Box is great for sneaking into the movie theatre!
Summer S.
McComb, MS
I saw these Easter Nerds and I had to buy a box from my local Walgreens. They are a classic that I enjoyed when I was young and still enjoy today. The Easter decorated box is so cute and of course the flavor is wonderful.
Jordan B.
Savannah, GA
I've loved nerds since I was a kid. I'll always love nerds. I do think sometimes you feel kinda sick after eating a ton.... But that can't really be helped! Nerds are so tasty you can't stop eating them.