Hopper "Waterproof'

Hopper "Waterproof'

Have you all had any problems with hair loss and this product?
Does this make anyone’s hair feel greasy or weighed down? Even when I rinse for ten minutes it still feel that way when I use this.
How does this really work for wavy/ curly fine hair?
Start your review of Hopper "Waterproof'!
Sneha S.
new jersey
Made my scalp so itchy! Do not recommend!! Lathers very lightly but smells really good though.
Gia J.
I exclusively use Devacurl on my hair and I've found that the low-poo works the best for when I have a bit of product build up in my hair or when it's been a while since my last co-wash. The scent is pretty neutral and I got the smaller bottle and it last me for a really really long time. I wouldn't say diva curl is something that's of portable but if you're able to stretch out, the product that it is definitely worth the while. It is the best thing in the softest thing and easiest thing for my hair doesn't seem to leave it dry or feeling a little bit chalky like which is why I've used it for so long.
arianna L.
Humble, TX
Hopper "Waterproof' uploaded by arianna L.
Okay so my aunt put me on this brand and I’ve been using it for like 2 years now at first I LOVED it the smell was amazing my hair ! Wow unbelievably soft. My curls looked so good BUT I have experienced irritation to my scalp and they are going through a law suit with that so I have all these products that I’m scared to use because of the irritation and it makes me sad because I really did love this product
PeggySue I.
Minneapolis, MN
Deva Curl changed my hair! I had subtle waves that I frequently straightened but after a curly cut and using this product, I have RINGLETS. It's fantastic! Plus, it smells just so good! I don't think there is anything quite like it on the market.
Melissa A.
Britt, IA
I love this product for my daughters unruly curly hair. It cleans the hair without drying it out. Plus it smells amazing.
Christine O.
Commack, NY
This is a great, high quality low poo shampoo for all my curly girls out there. Its free of parabens and sulfates and doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils. The only aspect of the product I don't love is the price tag. I have been using for about 6 months now and will purchase again soon.
Marissa C.
Groesbeck, TX
I try to not use any shampoo, but when I feel like “[email protected], this is what I use! It helps my hair feel cleaner without stripping out all the moisture!
Lisa G.
This shampoo is really allI will use. It does wonders for my curls and is non drying and super gentle. This is the rockstar of curly girl shampoos.
Sharon W.
This shampoo is the truth!!! Even though it has a low poo level it gets my hair super, super clean and it doesn't strip the oil from my hair.
Sonangie S.
Bronx, NY
Hopper "Waterproof' uploaded by Sonangie S.
This is a very good shampoo, I very much enjoy that it lathers enough and all without any sulfates. Also the smell is nice yet mild which is good for certain people who don’t like strong smells. I am highly satisfied with this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katlin B.
Louisville, KY
il y a 2 ans
Lauren B. il y a 2 ans
My hair was fried when I started using Devacurl. I looked up the curly girl method and bought their intro kit and within weeks, my curls started reforming and my hair was in the best shape it’s ever been. I live in Florida where it’s humid and I had all but given up on finding something, but this stuff is my holy grail! Totally recommend!