Hopeless Fountain Kingdom (Halsey) uploaded by Bobbi V.

BY UNKNOWN

Hopeless Fountain Kingdom (Halsey) see more...

Katie  S.
Indianapolis, IN
Halsey's new album does not dissapoint! I love how she named her album hopeless kingdom and that all of the songs have sort of distant or strong connection to the idea of hopelessness in some way but still embodies the idea of a strong women. The sound throughout this album really connects with you in some way or another and the art is very edgy and I love it.
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
You cannot go wrong with Halsey and this album proves that. This is my favorite album of all at the moment and I have been listening to it nonstop. I also saw this album performed in concert and it was not disappointing at all.
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
This is easily one of the best albums of the year. Unique beats and lyrics make it a CD I can't help but enjoy no matter what mood I am in.
Bobbi V.
san antonio
halsey needs more credit because her voice is just so raw and unique to this age of music. her first album was great and this album blew me away because of how much thought was put into it. it’s shakespeare inspired and every song/music video is a part of a romeo and juliet storyline. it’s modern day shakespeare thrown into the world of music jam packed with raw emotions and talent. hate that halsey became popular because of the chain smokers but i’m glad she got her big break!
Emily B.
Thornaby , Stockton
This album is incredible! Badlands is such an amazing debut album where every song is a bop, so I’m really surprised she’s managed to do it again! She’s an incredible artist and makes such beautiful music!
Madi L.
I really love this album by Halsey! Now or never is probably the best song on the album