BY NONE

Featuring brand new designs by the artist behind our popular Dots and Jots line, this collection of stationery is a riot of color and whimsy. see more...

Ashleigh P.
Mobile, AL
I enjoy writing letters to my two grandmothers and friends we have parted with due to our military life. I have found all the mix and match stationary to be a pretty and inexpensive way to keep in touch. I have enjoyed this most recent set, Hope Valley. I like the colors and patterns. They are simple and pretty. Some of the sets have wide lines on the paper, which can get in the way of writing. No lines in this set (I have used most of the patterns and found no lines yet, so I am assuming no lines). I would recommend the Mix and Match Stationery, and I would recommend the Hope Valley Set.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
I absolutely love these stationary cards they are super cute and handy you never know when you'll need one
Ivannys M.
These items of stationeryyyyy are really beautiful. I loooooove them! they are the maximooo!!!!!!!!
Lindsay M.
Really good product. I love these stationary cards right here. I really enjoy them.
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
These are so cute and so simple. best money i have spent for stationary items