Autumn D.
Boswell, OK

Is this bag less and does it pick up say...cat hair and dog hair?

Alissa G.
Alissa G.
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes it picks up all of my dog hair!
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Decorator Expert Level 2
It is not bag less. I don't have pets, but I think it works great on carpet.
Cayli J.
Cayli J.
Herriman, UT
3 years, 3 months ago
I have a white long hair and this vacuum was not efficient enough for me so I went and bought and orek. That worked so much better.
Selina S.
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
3 years, 3 months ago
Not bag less but works wonders!
Lourdes I.
Lourdes I.
Sylmar, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
Not bag less, but I have three dogs and this vacuum does wonders! I've had Hoover brand for almost 20 years and it never fails!:)
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Lomira, WI
3 years, 4 months ago
Decorator Expert Level 2
This vacuum is not bagless but does a really good job of picking up pet hair! I vacuum every day because my dog sheds so much but it leaves my carpets very clean!