Hoover WindTunnel Pet Cyclonic Upright Vacuum Model UH70085 uploaded by Vanessa O.

BY HOOVER #91 in Vacuum Cleaners

The Hoover Pet Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum is equipped with a Complete Pet Hair Cleaning System to lift and remove even stubborn pet hair. Patented Wind tunnel Technology, Dual Stage Cyclonic Technology, and a filter made with HEPA Media all contribute to the excellent cleaning power. One Touch Brush roll control and a automatic cord rewind make this machine reliable and easy to use. see more...

• In the picture, the vacuum looks big. It looks heavy to ...1 Answers
Vanessa O.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I find this product to be amazing. The suction when you first use it will blow your mind after you see all the junk that was still left in your carpet. I vacuumed the day before I got this vacuum and I was amazed that I actually filled the cup up all the way with just one use. i have had it for over a year now and the suction is still wonderful on it. Just like the first day that i got it. The attachments are so easy to use and works pretty well at removing hair from furniture. Defiantly worth the money for this product
Jessica D.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Bought this vacuum barely a year ago and it messed up on me multiple times. The suction went bad a couple times and the belt broke. Not worth the money at all. Very disappointed with this product. Do not waste your time and money on it.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
This vacuum is big, boxy, and heavy. It's a pain and I kept thinking it would grow on me but I hated it. The suction is poor and it is not worth the cost. Do not recommend wasting a penny on this.
Brandy F.
Glendora, CA
The best part of this vacuum is that it is easy to empty. I love that its simple and isn't messy. The suction is decent. The vacuum its self is light so when using the attachment, it sometimes falls over. Overall it is a great vacuum. The transition from tile to carpet was very important to me and this gives me no hassle going to different floor types.
Sarah P.
Fort Wainwright, AK
Just received this vacuum and used it in every room in my house. It put both my Kirby and my Dyson to shame. It was easy to clean my stairway with and picked up dog hair like a champ. I was shocked at how much dirt it had lifted from inside the carpet. Light weight and easy to maneuver.
Esther H.
Fresno, CA
I got this for my brother for Christmas. Of course he put it together at my parents house so he could test this out. My parents have 6 dogs. My brother decided to vacuum the mat by the door in which the dogs come in and out.....OMG it sucked the dirt and hair up so quickly and easily, and you could see it happening. That mat looked brand new afterward.
Rachel M.
Ramona, CA
Was an ok vacuum overall. However it was no match for husky hair and got clogged often. even with vacuuming daily. Would probably work best for a pet owner with short haired breeds.
Dana V.
Red Hill, PA
This vacuum works great, no loss of suction when you use the attachments. It is easy to empty and it has retractable cord. It is a bit heavier than other vacuums but by far one of the best I've ever owned.
Claudia H.
This is the best one for pet owner. This vacuum is doing a fantastic job, sucked everything like dog / cat hair, anything on the carpet, after vacuuming, the carpet looking so clean and fresh. worth it
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was less than pleased with this vacuum. I feel like it doesn't suck up very well and the hose is always getting clogged. I have found much better vacuums out there for around the same price.
Mhar S.
In the picture, the vacuum looks big. It looks heavy to me. Is it really?