BY HOOVER

Hoover WH20200 TwinTank Steam Mop Home - Misc More for the Home - Vacuums & Steam Cleaners see more...

MJ P.
Love this steam mop! With two guys and three large/giant dogs to clean up after this steam mop makes it a breeze. I like the triangle head that fits right into the corners. It is not heavy and is easy to move back and forth. I had my son help me steam the floors for his graduation party so I could get other things done and he made a comment about it being fun. After that I asked him the following weekend for help again because my irregular heartbeat was acting up and he gladly accepted.
Tasha M.
Just purchased this mop after my first one quit working. I like it a lot but it has a tiny tank and only cleans floors unlike some that can lift off and clean much more
Sarah H.
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products, and I want to review this Products
Candace t.
Calgary, AB
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to have this steam mop and it was the best out of the few I have owned I love that it has 2 thanks and I can fill one with cleaner and it didnt make it clog up.
Christina S.
Hamilton
Actually makes mopping an enjoyable chore! The long cord is a huge plus, it really allows you to go far without unplugging and plugging in somewhere else. The mop creates a lot of steam and really gets into the corners with ease. I feel my home is super clean after using it.
I cannot comment on the cleaning solution as I have only ever used just water, which on its own is powerful enough to disinfect. Love, love, love this mop!!
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com