BY HOOVER #80 in Vacuum Cleaners

Features and Benefits: Bagless E-Z Empty dirt cup - no bag to change! Powered nozzle for enhanced carpet and rug cleaning Lightweight 20 ft. power cord with wrap hooks Large rear wheels and swivel floor nozzle for added maneuverability 7 2/5 amp motor Warranty: Full 1-year warranty PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

• How loud is this machine? I live in an apartment and don't want any...1 Answers
  • Are there any affordable prices? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Heather C.
Heather C.
So bad.. Let me count the ways! This did not even have enough power to pick up the smallest amounts of dirt! Bought it and returned it the next day.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Great for any small space. It surprisingly has a lot of power behind it (my dog didn't freak out over it). Putting it together was super quick. I just purchased mine so I'm not sure how long it was last but for right now, I'm pleasantly pleased.
Jessica  K.
Jessica K.
Haverstraw , NY
I like hoover as a product, but found this to be good for occasional use only. I wanted something i could use everyday and it wore out quickly.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
I bought this for my apartment. Worked decently for a month or two, then just stopped working. I did have issues with having to vacuum the same spot several times before it would pick up.
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
I owned this vacuum when I lived in a small apartment (<700 sq.ft). It was appealing because the small size was easy to store, but I would not recommend it if you have long hair or animals. The bristle was constantly tangled.
Nathalia C.
Nathalia C.
Medford, MA
I have this vacuum in my dorm room and it works great on the rug! Only down side is that it does get full very quick so it needs to be cleaned after every use.
valarie t.
valarie t.
Hesperia, CA
We had one of these at my work and it worked great at first then it didn't really work after that . we only had it for a few months before it died on us .
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Chapel Hill, NC
Another item by the same company that was absolutely NO GOOD at all!! Very frustrating.
Tiffany r.
Tiffany r.
Winchester, Ontario, Canada
We have one of these and they are great
Dria D.
Dria D.
How loud is this machine? I live in an apartment and don't want anything that's too loud.
Royshada S.
Royshada S.
Are there any affordable prices? Is it worth the price?