Hoover Turbo Scrub Carpet Cleaner

by Hoover

Prepped for a Powerful Deep Clean

Does anyone recommend a good carpet cleaner? We’re looking to purchase one not rent. Hoover Turbo Scrub Carpet Cleaner
Start your review of Hoover Turbo Scrub Carpet Cleaner!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Hoover Turbo Scrub Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Jeannine L.
I've always been very particular when it comes to the upkeep of my home. Nothing gets under my skin more than seeing stains on my rugs, so over the years I've tried my fair share of Shampooers and Spot Cleaners, but none have given me results like this one. The Turbo Scrub Carpet Washer/Cleaner from Hoover is by far THE BEST rug cleaner I've ever used/had. It weighs in at only 19 lbs and has 4 different easy access handles to choose from when using it, which makes managing and maneuvering it all around the house a breeze. It has two spill-free tanks that help keep the clean and dirty water separated. The dual tanks are super easy to fill, empty and rinse/clean out. Comes equipt with Spinscrub technology (counter rotating brushes) that scrubs the carpet fibers from all angles, removing even the oldest and deepest of stains. It also comes with a detachable upholstery sucker-type tool that connects to the hose (8 ft. Long) and can be used to clean different upholstery, curtains and stairs. Lastly, the Turbo Scrub steams and deep cleans the rugs by applying piping hot air to carpet. It not only helps lift and essentially remove any and all water that's been left behind in the carpet fibers, but it cuts drying-time down drastically!! If you're looking for a powerful Carpet Washer that's great quality, high performance, effective AND inexpensive- this is the cleaner for you!
Kristie K.
New Lenox, IL
Purchased at: Target
I haven’t tried it yet. I’m looking to purchase a rug cleaner and attached one so everyone will know what I’m asking about.
Alyssa F.
This works really well but took a while for me to get used to and figure it out. I have it down for the most part but one of the first times I used it I ended up completely soaking my carpet because I kept my hand on the lever which is what releases the water. Took quite a while to dry but haven’t had an incident since. Cleaned my rugs and had to change the water quite a few times because they were so dirty (but means that my rugs were actually getting cleaned!). It has an attachment to use on seats and couches and stairs but I haven’t figured that out yet but can’t wait to clean my couch once I do!