BY HOOVER

The Hoover Spot Scrubber provides powerful suction and excellent cleaning ability in a compact design. Its carpet and upholstery tool will work to revitalize carpets, rugs, hard floors, tile, and upholstery. Complete with powerful suction, this lightweight cleaner removes dirt from even high traffic areas. see more...

• Is this easy to use on couches and other furniture?1 Answers
  • Does this machine work well? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Valerie D.
Uniontown, OH
The water doesn't spray evenly, It is more concentrated at each end (left and right). This makes it really hard to clean upholstery evenly and that makes a huge difference. Some parts end up soaked and some aren't even wet. Also, I would rather spend some extra and get a steam cleaner. This does not heat water. You can put hot water in but it doesn't stay hot. I realize it doesn't claim to do this, but wouldn't you rather have this option for a $10/$20 difference?
Sophie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have used this numerous times on carpet stains. It has cleaned numerous pet stains and even drink stains out of my carpet. I don't know what i would do without it! well worth the money!
Tina M.
Oscoda, MI
Got rid of so much dirt and nasty stains my dog and various children running through my home have brought in. I wish the head as a little more flexible to clean furniture with.
Marta A.
Dudley, NC
I love this cleaner because my husband and I have two dogs that bring in all sorts of dirt, so this does wonders.
April S.
Medina, OH
I have two small boys and a dog and this is so easy for me to use, especially having to go upstairs and downstairs. Does the trick!
Stacy L.
My friend swears by the Hot Spot Scrubber. She has cats that often throw up and this thing is a miracle worker!
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Oh my goodness would love one of these for my carpet ,couches and rugs would come in handy for sure.
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
Great for those small little accidents! No hassle of pulling out a huge machine!
Allie B.
Counce, TN
This thing is an absolute blessing! With pets and kids it hard to keep floors clean but this makes my job so much easier
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Does this machine work well?
Kee R.
Is this easy to use on couches and other furniture?