BY HOOVER

Works great on carpets and bare floors. Telescopic wand. Swivel nozzle. Cord rewind Comes with one-year manufacturer s warranty. Please see packaging for complete details. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

• Wondering if anyone has tried this on hardwood? I have a bad back a...1 Answers
  • I am always looking for different types of cleaners as I have a lot...1 Answers
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
I love how portable this vacuum is and how well it allows me to get in to small areas as well. Nice.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
This is easy to use. I have pets so I sometimes need to clean up a hairy mess on my couch. Plus its so much easier to use on the steps, I love it.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Drums, PA
I personally hate canister vacuum cleaners, I think they are 5x more work then a regular, up-right vacuum but I bought this for my Mother and she loves it! She says the floors feel super clean, and the steps are a breeze to clean.
R P.
R P.
This is a cute little vaccum cleaner. It glides into every corner with ease and keeps the floor neat and clean! Lasts long and easy to manage.
Christin H.
Christin H.
Wilmington , DE
Wondering if anyone has tried this on hardwood? I have a bad back and cannot drag my vacuum around to use the attachments.. Also, how heavy is it or does it just roll?
cheryl c.
cheryl c.
I am always looking for different types of cleaners as I have a lot of pets and need a good products. Would you recommend this one for pets?