BY HOOVER

Clean your floors with this cordless stick vacuum from hoover. Featuring bagless technology, a rechargeable battery, a swivel nozzle and scuff guard, this versatile vacuum makes cleaning easier. see more...

Nicole F.
I’ve had this vacuum a few months now. I really like the convenience of it. I have a German Shepherd that sheds ridiculous amounts, which is why I bought it. The vacuum is lightweight, suction is decent, emptying the dirt bin is easy, and isn’t as loud as a traditional vacuum. My complaints are: 1) Battery life. It sucks. I fully charge it and it lasts maybe 15 mins? Which isn’t a huge deal since I use it for quick clean ups, but it is something to be aware of. 2) If I don’t use the spinning brush option, the dog hair clumps up around it and sticks out of the bottom of the vacuum, meaning it’s not suctioning very well. Overall, I’m content with my purchase, but knowing what I know now, I would’ve gone with a different product.
Overall I really like this vacuum. Works great on hardwood floors and well enough on carpets. I’ve burned thru on battery and a replacement was easy to get on amazon. Overtime suction power decreased but it was easy to take all the pieces apart and put back together to remove any hair/debris that was affecting it.
Jessica C.
When you have a dog and littles this is great for a quick easy run through to pick up fur and pieces of whatever you don't want a baby to get. So light and easy to maneuver my three year old loves to use it to help. The battery doesn't last terribly long, but definitely long enough for a quick run through. And I really wish the canister held more fur and gunk, other then that I love it!!
sloane f.
Heath
I purchased this for my hardwood floors and could not me any happier. The suction is good and it has a switch that allows the brushes to spin or not. Only con is the canister location which prevents me from sweeping under furniture. I recent purchased a dyson to be able to do so but it doesn’t pick up as much debris and I find myself reaching for this instead! You won’t regret purchasing this!
Kelsey H.
This vacuum died after 2 uses. Hoover claimed that the warranty was not valid because I no longer had my receipt, despite the fact that the manufacturing date printed on the label was well within the 2 year warranty. Horrible customer service, will not be purchasing from this brand ever again.
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
Love this vacuum! It's light weight and easy to maneuver. It's really good about picking stuff up that's close to the wall. I have several pets so it makes it really easy to keep up with the pet hair that end up everywhere. One of the best cordless options I have ever owned. The battery makes it easy to clean my home 2-3 times before it needs to charge
Hannah B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this vacuum! I have a 1000 sq. ft. apartment of varying flooring and I can vacuum the entire place easily with this. The battery lasts a long time! Easily 2-3 full vacuums before I need to recharge it. Not so great on things like popcorn, but I don't that is anything to complain about!
andrea b.
Pros:
Lightweight and convenient for storage
Good suction
Ideal for small spaces

Cons:
Short battery life
Hard to reach under bed and nooks and crannies