BY HOOVER

Clean your floors with this cordless stick vacuum from hoover. Featuring bagless technology, a rechargeable battery, a swivel nozzle and scuff guard, this versatile vacuum makes cleaning easier. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
When you have a dog and littles this is great for a quick easy run through to pick up fur and pieces of whatever you don't want a baby to get. So light and easy to maneuver my three year old loves to use it to help. The battery doesn't last terribly long, but definitely long enough for a quick run through. And I really wish the canister held more fur and gunk, other then that I love it!!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this vacuum! I have a 1000 sq. ft. apartment of varying flooring and I can vacuum the entire place easily with this. The battery lasts a long time! Easily 2-3 full vacuums before I need to recharge it. Not so great on things like popcorn, but I don't that is anything to complain about!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
Love this vacuum! It's light weight and easy to maneuver. It's really good about picking stuff up that's close to the wall. I have several pets so it makes it really easy to keep up with the pet hair that end up everywhere. One of the best cordless options I have ever owned. The battery makes it easy to clean my home 2-3 times before it needs to charge
andrea b.
andrea b.
Pros:
Lightweight and convenient for storage
Good suction
Ideal for small spaces

Cons:
Short battery life
Hard to reach under bed and nooks and crannies