Hoover Pet Rewind Plus Model UH70210 uploaded by Lindsey K.Hoover Pet Rewind Plus Model UH70210 uploaded by Lindsey K.

BY HOOVER

The Wind Tunnel T-Series vacuums feature Hoover patented Wind Tunnel Technology with multiple air tunnels that trap dirt and channel it into the dirt cup; without blowback or scattering back onto the floor. While each model is lightweight; each offers full power for a deep-down clean and no loss of suction. see more...

• We have 4 cats and 1 dog. When using this vacuum cleaner ...1 Answers
  • Does this make the vacuum have that weird smell after a w...1 Answers
  • Does the work to remove pet fur/hair?10 Answers
Jennifer L.
Tooele, UT
I love this vacuum. It cleans up after 2 toddlers, 2 lab mixes, a golden retriever, and a cat. It does an excellent job. There are two things that do need improvement. One would be that you could turn off the roller when doing a hardwood/tile floor so it does not send dirt flying. The other is the pet attachment that hangs on the front. It works with the suction of the vacuum. So if there is any resistance against it the roller in it stops spinning. This is not helpful when cleaning a couch or chair. Other than that I love this vacuum.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is one of the best vacuum cleaners I've ever owned. I've owned it about 4 years and have never had any major issues. It has gotten clogged but was very easy to find and remove. I did have an issue with the handheld cleaner piece that's attached to the handle. It quit working very soon after i got it. Other than that no issues. I don't have pets but i have very long hair and it gets everywhere. This makes easy work of it and picks everything up that i can throw at it.
Erla B.
Barnstable, MA
I've had this vacuum for a few weeks now and I'm in love...

Between 2 double coated sheepdogs, a Siamese cat and a toddler - this vacuum is a must-have for me. It works great on my hardwood floors, area rugs and sofas. It picks up everything and I don't have to go over the same spot multiple times (like with so many other vacuums). The canister is so big I don't have to empty it often. Even better my dogs don't bark at it and my 2 year old loves to help me use it.

It is heavy and I wouldn't use it on stairs, unless I need a workout and didn't have time to go to the gym.
Heather C.
Ozone Park, NY
I purchased this vacuum because my puppy sheds like nobody's business. With other vacuums, I found myself using the hose attachments and literally scraping at fabrics to get pieces of hair out or having to whip out the lint brush. This vacuum has a wonderful hose attachment (the one on top, by the handle) that spins super fast. The rubber piece inside grabs the hair from the fabric with much less effort than my previous scraping method. The vacuum makes my area rugs look brand new, really gets in there. This is a powerful machine.
K M.
This is the second pet vacuum we have tried since having our German Shepherd. My husband is our main "vacuumer" in our household and he loves this machine. Our dog sheds a lot and it keeps up with his winter and summer heavy shedding months perfectly.
Taylor K.
Got this vacuum and let me tell you, while we don't have a pet, we might as well since there's three girls living in the same house. This vacuum does GREAT collecting dust and hair. Got a great deal on it, and I would highly recommend it!
Dacia S.
Bloomington, In
I was living in an apartment where my roommate kept vacuuming up her rabbits bedding. The old vacuuming kept breaking, the belt would snap, or it would clog. I bought this vacuum, and more of my dogs hair was picked up, and I haven't had to fix a vacuum since! I really like this vacuum especially compared to my other.
Kristen  l.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is by far the best vacuum for the buck. Cleans just as good as our Dyson. We were looking for a second vacuum for our basement and our second choice was the Shark. The quality of the Shark is nowhere near comparable to Hoover. Love the retractable cord too!
Ashley H.
Spring, Tx
I have had my hoover pet for almost 3 years and it is the best vacuum! I am looking to invest in the Hoover that goes from the carpet to hard floor next. My sister in law just purchased it a month ago and loves it.
Gregory M.
Mobile, AL
This Hoover Pet vacuum is a great powerful vacuum. I have two dogs that shed often and it does what it advertises. I am very glad I didn't spend the extra money on a Dyson and tried this product first.
Madeline M.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does the work to remove pet fur/hair?
Portia I.
Brooklyn, NY
How is cleanup when emptying the vaccuum?
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
How well does this product work when using for carpets that have pets that she'd a lot on it?
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is it worth the purchase? Also where can I buy this?
Paula B.
Rome, GA
We have 4 cats and 1 dog. When using this vacuum cleaner does hair get tied around the wheels or anything?