Hoover Filter Bags Type Y Allergen Filtration 3 Count (Pack of 4) Total of 12 Bags

BY HOOVER

Danielle G.
I love soft soap, I buy a few small bottles to put in the restrooms and then I buy a huge refill jug so I can constantly refill for the kids and I to use. I have 3 kids and I always have to wash my hands and get them to do the same. Dirty hands are always needing a good wash and I trust soft soap to do the job! Great quality and I love the different smells they offer
Christina F.
Philadelphia , PA
I love soft soap as a whole! The scent of cucumber melon is very crisp and refreshing. The only soap that is gentle on cleaning out my nose ring and heals infections super fast.
Rita K.
Horseheads, NY
I absolutely love this soup. I have a refill bottle in my bathroom upstairs and downstairs for my bathroom and sink. By far my favorite soap.
Amanda D.
Windsor , IL
This is one of my favorite scents from Soft Soap. I always have a bottle either in the kitchen or bathroom.
Kelsey C.
Ashland, MA
Love the scent of this soap!! My only complaint about softsoap is that it always dries my skin out
Jhericka B.
Winter park , FL
I love the cucumber melon hand soap and soft soap is antibacterial so it fits perfectly in my home
Virginia G.
calgary , AB
Soap refills are genius. I bought a cute glass dispenser but found it hard to find nice refills - I wish this was not green though. I know it is just soap but my dispenser is clear so the colour of the dye in the soap affects my purchasing decision to some affect...
Rose M.
Sykesville, MD
This soap smells so good. Softsoap makes great products and this cucumber and melon soap is no different. Perfect for year around yummy smelling hands!