Hoover Filter Bags Type S Allergen Filtration 3 Count (Pack of 4) Total of 12 Bags

BY HOOVER

grisel b.
I'm a couponer so I have a bunch of these in my stockpile. I love the smell and they're really good soaps.
jamie h.
I always buy this to use in my kitchen and bathroom as my hand washes!! Excellent!
Stephanie R.
Brawley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Softsoap brand! Their soap scents are lovely and they're also affordable! I've noticed that they're really moisturizing as well as cleansing. I keep a refill bottle under every sink!
Mary  G.
I love softsoap I put it at every sink in the house . they have a lot of sents to choose from and they don't cost to much
Rebbeca S.
Love this soap! It is what i have in my bathroom. Its great for winter especially if you have issues with dry hands like me.