BY HOOVER #14 in Carpet Cleaning Machines

The hoover steamvac with clean surge thoroughly cleans heavily soiled carpets and floors. Its spinscrub system has multi-directional brushes that rotate to remove dirt from every angle. These rotating brushes can be turned off while vacuuming hardwood floors and detached for easy cleaning. The hoover steamvac carpet cleaner has a 3-speed brush roll control that lets you choose between high, low and off settings for normal cleaning, gentle brushing and spill pick-up cleaning, respectively. Its 11" head ensures quick cleaning of large rooms. The clean surge control is conveniently positioned on the handle for treating deeply stained... see more...

Krissy F.
Allentown , PA
I love this carpet cleaning machine for my large carpet areas. It really gets the dirt out. My carpets look like new after use! Not too expensive and it pays off. Was a great wedding gift! Highly recommend!
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Awesome cleaner. Unfortunately I have carpet throughout the house. I have 2 very hairy cats that shed a lot. I need to vacuum the house constantly and deep clean the carpet as well.
Nikki P.
Decatur, IL
I am not a fan of this Carpet cleaner. It does pull up the allergens from my carpets which was the primary purpose with it. My issue is that the pieces that need to go in and out are a struggle to work with. I had to use YouTube to figure out how to attach the hose, which wasn't super effective, and the lid for the waste water container is difficult to line up properly.
I spent a lot of time fighting with this just to get it to work. It was frustrating and made the job take even longer.
Some perks though are a quick drying time and even with just water it does get a lot of stuff up.
Juana m.
Waco, TX
I love this. I have carpet all through my house. I have had other cleaners before but not one with two water containers. this make it so easy. one for clean water and one for dirty water. easy to put together and keep clean. thanks so much to hoover for such an easy machine.
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
I love this steam cleaner it works so well haven’t had any problems yet. Price isn’t bad for as well as it works.
Sarah A.
Alhambra , CA
Amazingggg vacuum, cleans so well and it's not complicated to work! Pretty expensive but it's honestly worth it