BY HOOVER #27 in Carpet Cleaning Machines

Equipped with a powerful 12 amp motor, the All Terrain cleaning machine cleans carpet fibers and hard floors by applying, scrubbing, and removing hot tap water and cleaning solution. The unit s Dual V technology ensures equal suction across the full width of the nozzle, while its Hoover-exclusive SpinScrub brushes work together, scrubbing carpet fibers on all sides to gently loosen dirt.  The brushes automatically stop spinning in tool mode to protect carpets, plus they pop out for easy cleaning.  The unit also directly applies heat to the floor where needed most, and its automatic detergent mixing system provides the correct mix of detergent and water for optimal cleaning results. In addition, the Auto Rinse function thoroughly rinses carpets and hard floors, leaving less detergent residue behind. Everything needed to clean hard floors - a hard-floor squeegee, SpinScrub see more...

Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
As much as I hate carpets in homes that you can remove yourself without paying an arm and leg. I love steam vacs. I brought our first one in 2009 and back in 2013 for black friday I brought this one on base, and I'm not sure how I lived without it. Our apartment now could of used it when we moved here in 2012. I also use it to clean our couches and car. very multi used, and I'd suggested looking at youtube videos about your models helped me greatly for the handheld feature. I recommend to all my friends and family. best thing to is you can use other liquids on it. I use the professional one from bissel it smells amazing after along with some white vinegar to get those deep stains.
Donna Y.
West Jordan, UT
I've used the Hoover brand Carpet Steamer for over 10 years and have never been disappointed. It does an excellent job, even on stairs. Sadly a puppy chewed up my hose attachment and my model was so old that I couldn't find a replacement hose, so I had to buy a new Steamer. Still not disappointed. I will buy a Hoover Carpet Steamer again when this one quits working - in another 10 to 15 years.
Heidi D.
Radcliff, KY
This product is easy to use. We had a bissel and it was hard to fill, dump and push around. This was easy to get around. Easy to clean and keep clean and was easy to navigate around while turned on. It also left the carpets less moist then our other cleaners which allowed me to use it more and more since my kids didn't have to stay off the wet carpet for hours. I used the cleaner that is made by the company and it seemed to get all the gunk and stains out of our carpet. Even older stains from the first owner of the home.
Veronica S.
We have had this one a couple of years now. It is the second one that we have owned. The first one we loaned to our son to clean their carpet but he forgot to bring it home so we just bought another one and gave it to him. It is still going after several years. These are a great carpet cleaner and I would highly recommend it.
Christine R.
Arden, NC
This thing cleans so deep, I felt like I had new carpets when I was done! My mom owns this one and I borrow it all the time, and plan on buying my own very soon!
Tiffany P.
Monroeville, AL
Easy to use ! It literally lasts forever ! We have had ours for over 10 years and it still works great ! Love the attachments to help clean up spills..
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This broke after less than a year with moderate use. I wouldn't recommend it, unless you get from a store that allows unconditional returns.
Sunni T.
Richland Springs, TX
Our family has always used Hoover products !!! We have had a Hoover for several several years!! Would love to try this one!!
brittany a.
Portage, IN
Works great cleans carpet and rugs very well. Easy to use and move around! Definitely love having this product
Michelle M.
Chapel Hill, NC
Love love love love!! This has saved me very much so in moving out of my last 2 apartments. I am SUCH a fan!!