BY HOOVER

Hoover 64oz deep cleansing 2x see more...

Mary D.
I bought this when I was pregnant along with a steam cleaner instead of renting one. I used this detergent because it'd been a while since we had the carpets cleaned. It worked overtime so I didn't have to. It removed old dirt by our entrances better than I could've expected and left our carpets soft and fluffy.
Jabricia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this for use with my carpet cleaner and I was not that impressed. It worked very well on the sections of the carpet that were not that bad. However, I had some mud and coffee stains that I went over 3 times and could still see remnants of the spots.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Hoover is by far my favorite product when it comes to cleansers. I have a ton of their product, including this one. It really works well and gets rid of tough stains.
Nichole H.
Klamath Falls, OR
I would like to see this product to be more of a deep cleaning, rather than on the surface.. My carpets always look nice until the are completely dry, once dry the deep dirt and grim comes back to the surface..