BY HOOTER HIDERS

Stay comfyand look hipwhile you nurse! This bebe au lait nursing cover has a patented rigiflex neckline offers maximum ventilation and allows mama to see baby while feeding. Generously sized for maximum coverage (avoid "wardrobe malfunctions") and features adjustable d-ring neck strap for a custom fit. Convenient, ruffled pocket for storage of breast pads or a pacifier. Part of the hooter hiders collection. 100% cotton. Chateau silver. see more...

Rachael W.
Belden, MS
Love this product!! Great patterns and colors that any nursing mother would love to wear!! As a nursing mother I use this product a lot and am looking into buying more! Definitely recommend this!
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
I have this cover in black and white damask print. It's super cute and is very functional. It's breathable material so the baby has airflow and you don't overheat either. Great invention.
Samantha U.
Carol stream , IL
Love my nursing covers they allow me to feed on babies command. This one is a bit bulky and thick for me but still ok
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
Borrowed this from a friend and really liked the easy of putting it on and that it wasn't as hot as some other covers. That said, I'm felt like for me peeps ally I needed a bit more coverage around the back and sides for nursing when I needed to pull my shirt up.