BY HOOTER HIDERS

Hooter Hiders Nursing Cover - Avignon Hooter Hiders are the world's most famous patented nursing covers. Featuring our patented RigiFlex neckline and our signature patterns, Hooter Hiders Nursing Covers allow you to breastfeed anytime, anywhere and in style! Paisleys and petals interlace like constellations in the night sky in Avignon, a classic Hooter Hiders style with all-new palette of blacks, whites and grays. see more...

• Does this come in any other color? I definitely think I need this.1 Answers
Courtney K.
I love hooter hiders! With both of my children they made breast feeding and pumping so much more convenient ! I hated having to leave the room when we had company because a blanket was always falling off and exposing me. They fit perfectly and are no hassle!
Crystal C.
You can use blankets or a shall instead of spending money on one. It's nice and all but really not necessary.
Erin F.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love my HooterHiders Nursing cover. It's a little longer than my other nursing cover from a different designer, which allows a little more forgiveness when my baby's arms start moving a lot. I also really like the trendy pattern options.
Kirstie D.
Cary, NC
Does this come in any other color? I definitely think I need this.