BY HOOKED ON PHONICS

This app is based on the award-winning Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read system. Millions of kids have learned to read using Hooked on Phonics. Now, we are proud to introduce our exciting new digital reading program! With music, games, lessons, and stories, HOOKED ON PHONICS: LEARN TO READ is the simplest, most effective and most fun way to learn to read. Enjoy songs, games and interactive entertainment in a style that has never been seen before in an educational app. Best of all, at the end of every lesson there is a story that kids will be able to read to their parents! This app includes Unit 1 of the full program absolutely free. It features three lessons, loaded with interactive fun as it teaches how sounds become words and words become stories. It’s just right for kids who know the sounds of the alphabet and are ready to take the first step into reading. It’s also a powerful tool to reinforce reading skills for beginning readers. The app also includes one free add-on eBook that your child will be able to read after successfully completing Unit 1. As your child moves through the units and lessons, your growing-reader will earn trophies and points. The points can be used to personalize these trophies with hundreds of different enhancements to make a one-of-a-kind reward that recognizes your child’s significant achievements in a very personal way. There is even a special interactive word and sentence-building feature that will unlock for hours of fun and word play after the fourth unit is started. Start your child on the path to becoming a confident lifelong reader, and download Hooked on Phonics now! see more...

• At what ages should you start this with your child?1 Answers
  • How would you rate this program? Did your daughter or son...3 Answers
  • "I would definitely recommend it. " in 1 review
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Hooked on Phonics Learn to ReadHooked on Phonics Learn to Read uses a proven, simple and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in Phonics and reading skills. Each lesson takes 20 minutes or less.
Sparkle C.
As a paraprofessional, I have a serious,deep love for all things Hooked On Phonics! It is all completely worth it! It has helped countless children that have been deemed "years behind" in their reading, excel quickly! 5 tats and a high five for these guys!
Michelle W.
Sioux Falls, SD
This has been a great tool for our 3 year old. We worked our way through the lessons together and soon, he was doing it on his own. Now he's sight-reading childrens books. I don't agree with handing my child a computer and hoping it'll teach him for me, but this app combined with us working with him has been excellent! I would definitely recommend it.
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
My son was falling so far behind in reading. Now that he started Hooked on Phonocs, he is quickly starting to catching up with his class. It's fun, interactive and it keeps his attention.
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this product. My five year old loves to sing and has benefitted from their songs involving the sounds of letters. I can't get enough of hearing him sound things out!
Alexis O.
This is a great tool to help your child learn to read. It worked for me when I was young and now it helps my little cousin in the 1st grade.
Kristin S.
Tonawanda, NY
I've heard from past reviews that this method of learning failed miserably.... But I'm
Not sure if those were just rumors or the truth!
Vanessa G.
Lansdowne, PA
This is a great product for kids it teaches them so much and it's also fun for them, so while having fun there also learning
Michelle E.
Techie Expert Level 2
Got this app for free on teacher's day and it is wonderful! My 2 yr old is still a little young for it but enjoys playing!
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
I used Hooked on Phonics to teach my daughter to read. It worked very well. She still loves to read and she is 18.
Marie T.
Techie Expert Level 2
How would you rate this program? Did your daughter or son learn anything from this program?
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
At what ages should you start this with your child?