Hoof Hands: Nail Strengthening Cream Hard As Hoof, 1 oz uploaded by Ellen F.Hoof Hands: Nail Strengthening Cream Hard As Hoof, 1 oz uploaded by Ellen F.

Corina A.
This stuff is awesome. Works well for nail strengthening & cuticle health. I have used it for about a week and I have way less skin peeling around my cuticles. The scent is amazing as well. Will definitely buy again.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love this stuff. It has an amazing sweet smell that's adictive, and it feels great on my fingertips. I get acrylics done often, and as a result, my nails are damaged. But this cream works miracles. Definetely worth the buy, and I highly recommend it.
Ellen F.
I love this stuff. I got it at Walmart and it's a decent amount for the price. you really do have to use it everyday to see a difference. I work at Petroleum and I am either washing my hands constantly or have my hands in fish tanks so they dry out. I use this at the end of the day and it's like new for my cuticles! it has a scent, sort of a cherry almond. Some reviews I have seen say they don't give you a lot of product but a little goes a long way. I barely dab my finger in the cream and that covers 5 nails. if you use too much then your hands feel greasy because this doesn't soak in super fast. Tl;Dr it's a good product for the price and smells nice.
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
An amazing, amazing, amazing product! Did I say amazing? Seriously, this product is life. My nails have always peeled, flaked and cracked. I started using this and swear by day three I already had noticed a slight difference. Now a month later my nails are so strong and white! They would be a lot longer but I have filed them weekly to get rid of the unhealthy bits that was there before I started this jorney! I would recommend this in a heartbeat.
Jessica W.
Logan, UT
I suffer from terrible hangnails, and this product works wonders for me! It was introduced to me by my mother, and she bought me my own jar of it for christmas. Smells so delicious - like cherry vanilla! I apply it at night and the next morning my hangnails are managed. Not just for nails!
Sara K.
Shoreline, WA
This stuff is awesome! My nails admittedly aren't that weak, but they do peel a lot on the fingers I use most for opening cans and other things. I've only been using this product for a week now and I notice a huge difference! The peeling areas are a lot better and overall my nails are thicker and stronger. The smell is nice but a bit strong. You don't need to use a lot so the tub lasts a long time.
Allison T.
I have some of the thinnest nails. It's so hard to keep them from breaking. Using this has changed everything for me. I use it 3 times a week and it works. My nails are so much stronger.:) definitely recommend!!
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
A little goes a long way! Smells great and simple to use. Rubs right into your cuticles and I personally saw results within a week. Makes your nails so strong it's amazing! Reasonably priced, many applications from one bottle and found at most drugstores.
Anna G.
Frisco, Tx
Love this stuff, I keep it in my bag and use it on the go. Keeps my cuticles and nails moisturized, health, and storng! Best part is that it can be used over nail polish as well!
Shelbi  N.
Yet another product I love! I enjoy the smell and in just a month I have noticed that I have less breaks on my nails. It also dries quickly so it does not leave my nails greasy.