Hood New England Creamery Mt. Washington Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream uploaded by Alaina F.Hood New England Creamery Mt. Washington Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream uploaded by Alaina F.

BY HOOD

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Hood® New England Creamery MT. Washington Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream.
New England's ice cream for more than 100 years.
New!
Chocolate ice cream with peanut butter swirl and mini peanut butter cups. see more...

Review (1)
Alaina F.
This is my absolute favorite, to the point that I know exactly which grocery and convenience stores carry it in my area and I basically don't go to the grocery stores that don't carry it. The combinations of chocolate and peanut butter and peanut butter and ice cream are always good ones in my opinion. There are many similar flavors from different brands, all of them a little bit different. I've tried most of them and narrowed it down to this one for the following reasons. First off the peanut butter cups are the champion of this flavor! The pb cups are mini sized and are probably the most delicious pb cups I've ever had. I also prefer these compared to others because these mini pb cups still melt in your mouth, where I've found that sometimes the pb cups in other brands are so frozen and hard that it's just annoying and too chunky for my liking. I prefer to not really have to do tons of chewing eating my ice cream. Second reason is the peanut butter that is swirled throughout the chocolate ice cream. The similar flavors by other brands all seem to say there's peanut butter but you can't really ever See or taste it. Hoods peanut butter is the opposite, there is big chunks of it all throughout and it's so good. My only complaint for Hood would be that the amount of pb cups in each carton seems to really vary. Sometimes you get a jackpot and there's tons of them and other times you get mad because it seems like there's barely any! But I've been faithfully buying this flavor for about 3 years and haven't gotten sick of it yet!