Hood® New England Creamery Maine Blueberry & Sweet Cream Ice Cream 1.5 qt. Carton

BY HOOD

Discover New England's premium ice cream. Inspired by authentic local ingredients, try the flavors that will remind you of your most cherished New England places tastes. Always good. Always Hood® see more...

Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
Hood's New England Creamery Maine Blueberry and Sweet Cream Ice Cream is to die for. I am from New England so I had to try it. Since buying I have been a repeat customer. It is delicious. The blueberry mixed with a sweeter cream is a great mix of flavor. I highly recommend this ice cream to anyone who loves blueberries and sweet cream! :)
Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
This is one of my favorite flavors the only con is the flavor is seasonal. I don't think its to healthy but its worth the treat for yourself. found it at a local food store on sale too. I'm a repeat customer and will recommend to others and buy again for myself.
Chana T.
This is really good ice cream! I love this flavor! I bought this at my local super market
Paola M.
I really like this ice cream however, I have tried better ones. it's not so expensive