BY HOOD

Hood® Limited Edition Pumpkin Eggnog.
Made with real pumpkin.
Ultra-pasteurized. see more...

• Is pumpkin spice a good flavor in eggnog?1 Answers
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
This is one of my favorites. It is very delicious and creamy. Not overly sweet and it does not taste artificial. The taste is very fresh. I got my bottle on Amazon for $4 which is a little pricey in my opinion, but I purchase this because I can count on it to be fresh.
Kelly R.
Rio Vista
I wasn't sure what to expect when I purchased this product, but after trying it, I will tell you, it's exactly what it sounds like. Creamy, pumpkin flavored eggnog with a touch of cinnamon. If you like pumpkin and are a fan of egg nog, this is the stuff for you.
Janelle R.
This tastes exactly like you'd imagine liquid pumpkin pie to taste. Smooth, creamy and luscious. It tastes great by itself or added into pumpkin spice muffins. If you like the taste of pumpkin, you'd probably give this 5 stars but it was a bit much for me.
Samantha J.
Toronto , ON
That creamy eggnog flavour fused with Pumpkin/All Spice. I absolutely love this stuff! You can heat it up on the stove for a hot “latte” type drink. Still creamy, dreamy and oh so decadent
Geri S.
Is pumpkin spice a good flavor in eggnog?