BY HOOD

Hood® Light Cream.
Ultra-pasteurized.
No preservatives. see more...

Sharonn K.
Moodus, CT
I really like Hood products for their quality and price. The light cream is very high quality without breaking the bank. Great for recipes!
Erica D.
Lone Tree, CO
This cream is fantastic. it's definitely a light cream, but you still get that yummy flavor to it. it's so good, light and creamy.
Erica B.
This is great quality for the price. this brand is typically very inexpensive and the perfect size needed for baking.
Karina C.
this cream is fantastic, and light cream . Has a good quality, A delicious taste, to accompany with anything.
Sarah M.
Review for: Light Cream, Light Cream more...
I love this cream it's so good with my drink coffe or tea the test very good and fresh I very recommend this
Bethany C.
Harrisville, RI
My family uses this cream all the time for there coffee. I like it when they have it it's not bad.
Sara K.
Broken Arrow, OK
I used this cream to make homemade Alfredo sauce, and it turned out way better than store bought!
Mi Nhong X.
I like this light cream. I use it for making chicken soup and it taste perfect. not too thick.
Yarene T.
My mother uses this all the time whenever she bakes something and it's amazing !
Cassidy K.
Atlantic, PA
Perfect for mixing with bailey's or white russians! perfect treat for guests!