BY HOOD

Hood® Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches.

New England's ice cream.

For more than 100 years.

Vanilla flavored ice cream between chocolate flavored wafers.

Artificial flavor added. see more...

Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Childhood in an ice cream bar - these give me major flashbacks to elementary school. they are just as delicious now as they were then. The vanilla ice cream is smooth and soft and the chocolate wafer is soft and not overly sweet. A great afternoon or after dinner treat :). Also Hood is a great company - does a lot for their community through scholarships and community service.
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
I used to eat these every summer or when the ice cream truck would pass by my parents house. Good old days!!!!Best treat ever and now my son gets to have them too.
Amanda E.
Caldwell, ID
One of the best original ice cream treats of the summer is definitely one of these ice cream bars, soft chocolate cookies filled with a delicious vanilla ice cream center. Its a must have.
Samantha B.
Rome, NY
Hood has such great products and ice cream is definitely one of them. These ice cream sandwiches are a perfect late night sweet tooth
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
I love these ice cream sandwiches I have never tried this brand and I also like the ones with strawberry and chocolate
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
Hood ice cream sandwichs always remind me of when I was little. They taste so good and are always fresh!
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
I'm eating one of these ice cream sandwiches as I type lol they are delicious!
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
Old fashioned ice cream sandwiches are the best during these long hot summer days. Besides it's low in calories if your a calorie watcher like me. The price is pretty affordable and that's why I will forever purchase
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Which is your favorite the plain vanilla or the Neapolitan one