Hood Ice Cream Natural Vanilla Bean uploaded by Sydney C.

BY HOOD

Hood® Natural Vanilla Bean.
New England's ice cream for more than 100 years.
Vanilla ice cream with vanilla bean seeds.
1.5 qt (1.42L). see more...

Hood Ice Cream Natural Vanilla Bean
  • "this ice cream is so good and it is not bad for you also it is cheap and you can find it eny were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am a huge fan of vanilla." in 1 review
  • "vanilla bean is so much better than plain vanilla I don't know what it is but I love it!" in 1 review
Sydney C.
East Greenwich
I’m so excited for this ice cream whenever I go to get some definitely a delicious creamy treat at the end of my days, also super good for sundaes and patty’s everyone will love it so make sure you get some to serve!
Swapnil P.
Baltimore, MD
I've had this ice cream multiple time. It's SOO good! i am avid for vanilla ice cream and this is very affordable. I was able to find this at my near by walmart but this isn't available everywhere so you might have to do some search. I even recommended this to couple of family members. I love the taste and it's very creamy. Def Buy!
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I love the flavor of vanilla bean. Whenever I go to Starbucks on a hot day, the only thing I order is the vanilla bean frappuccino so when I learned that there was a brand of ice cream that made Vanilla Bean, I had to try it! It's like having a frappuccino but at home, it tasted just like it!
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
This vanilla ice cream is simply amazing. I had it for dessert at a friends house, and had to ask what kind it was. The vanilla bean gives it a different twist than ordinary vanilla. Great with chocolate syrup!
Emily G.
Vanilla Bean is always my favorite ice cream flavor, regardless of brand! Hood is creamy, and the price is great too! I normally buy Edy's brand or Ben&Jerry's, but I like this brand too!
Sally A.
Vanilla is my favorite ice cream so of course I like this, I will buy again it taste so good when you first take that scope, your mouth bursts with flavor...just be careful not to eat the entire carton!
Meredith W.
This brand of vanilla ice cream tastes wonderful! It also goes well with all desserts - adding a nice taste of fresh and cool vibes to dessert.
Michele A.
Burlington, MA
Who doesn't love ice cream? :) I like this brand but not this flavor. It is just my taste. I like this brand in chocolate and banana flavor.
Jen M.
Mansfield, MA
I'm not usually a fan of vanilla ice cream, but this brand definitely changes my mind! It has a delicious, distinctive, creamy taste.
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
This ice cream is so good and it is not bad for you also it is cheap and you can find it eny were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
What other flavors are good?
sara a.