GroceryDairyHood
Hood Country Style Small Curd Cottage Cheese

Hood® Country Style Small Curd Cottage Cheese

by Hood

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hood® Country Style Small Curd Cottage Cheese!
member-b75041
I do not eat cottage cheese and thus don’t have a real opinion on it, but my husband prefers this kind. He loves it.
Nichole M.
Halifax, MA
This is the perfect cottage cheese and I don’t eat any other this is just creamy and no sour taste at all I love this brand
Jess E.
Norwich, NY
This is our favorite for nights we have hot dogs and hamburgers for dinner. It's a perfect side dish to go with an easy night of grilling
Sabrina D.
Rushville, NY
One of the only two cottage cheese brands I love and my kids try to secretly love...we fight over this stuff and I hide it! It’s good tasty cottage cheese, don’t buy the other brands they taste fun. Just buy this one or Crowley.
Courtney  G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a huge fan of original cottage cheese . I have tried so many different brands. Hood is at the top of my list. The flavor is spot on. Small curd cottage cheese i think is easier to eat and handle stomach wise if you are not a huge fan. Cottage cheese goes great with salads , sandwiches , dips and of course lasagna ! Very delicious. I always buy the bigger container because the small container doesnt last long in this house! The bigger container goes me and my family about 2 days. Even my kids love it!
Rachel S.
Quincy, MA
Love this creamy cottage cheese. High protein snack. Great for keto diet. Love this on wasa breads.

Looking for your answer?