BY HOOD

Hood® Small Curd Cottage Cheese with Chive.
4% milkfat.
Excellent source of protein.
Real®. see more...

Amanda C.
I know cottage cheese is an acquired taste but I love it. And once I became introduced to cottage cheese with chive it has been the only kind I buy. Hood cottage cheese I would have to say is the best I have tried.
rosaria s.
Warren, MI
This brand is very hard to find in Michigan, but when I do I always buy this over any other. It has the best flavor and consistency. Some cottage cheese brands can be a little runny, but not this one.
Julia V.
I don't particularly like this flavor of cottage cheese. Maybe it would be good with crackers or to cook with it not by itself it tastes like onions.
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
Love this cottage cheese on a spoon, with a cracker, on my salad. I only like Hood chive though. I've tried other brand and it doesn't compare.
Taniela F.
Stratford, ON
I have a secret obsession with cottage cheese. Mostly for lasagna but I seem to be putting it in everything!! Love it!
Ernesto L.
1409 River st apt 47 Hyde Park
Que tan bueno es este queso?