GroceryFrozen FoodsHood
Churned Light Ice Cream Under the Stars

Hood Churned Light Ice Cream Under the Stars

by Hood

Hood® Churned Light Under the Stars™.
New England's ice cream for more than 100 years.
1/2 the fat 50% less fat, 36% fewer calories than regular ice cream.
Peanut butter filled stars in chocolate light ice cream with a peanut butter swirl.
1.5 Qt (1.42L).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hood Churned Light Ice Cream Under the Stars!
How would you rate this product?
Alaina F.
Hampton, NH
"Under the Stars" is a very good ice cream flavor and it's affordably priced, as far as ice cream goes. This flavor is basically a "half the fat" version of Hoods "Mt.Washington Peanut Butter Cup " flavor and it is surprisingly yummy considering it's half as bad for you! If you were unaware, I don't think you would ever taste "under the stars" and know it's reduced fat, unlike most ice creams that are reduced fat and the flavor quality is reduced as well. I would definitely recommend that you try this flavor, especially if your an ice cream lover and trying to watch your wieght. Its a splurge if your trying to eat healthy, but so worth it!
Mary S.
Westfield, MA
This ice cream has great flavor and is one of my favorite combinations of peanut butter and chocolate. The chocolate stars are so cute, I would add more of them. It is a very affordable ice cream which is great because it goes quickly in my house!
Lindsey E.
Greenfield, MA
This is my favorite ice cream. If you love peanut butter you will love this! The ice cream is super creamy and it is loaded with peanut butter. It’s so hard not to eat the whole thing in one sitting.

Looking for your answer?