Honeywell UV Tower Humidifier

The honeywell hcm-315t germ free cool moisture humidifier helps temporarily relieve dry air discomforts offering an effective solution to counteract the effects of dry harsh winter air by adding essential moisture to any room. It's patented germ killing technology kills up to 99.9% of virus, fungus, bacteria and mold in the unit s water after 2 hrs of continuous use on high1.

How does Honeywell brand compare to other brands with humidifiers?
What is the UV light functionality on this tower??
What dose a humidifier do?
Start your review of Honeywell UV Tower Humidifier!
I suffer from eczema and it's especially hard during the winter months to deal with the chapped lips and dry skin. I received this as a gift from my best friend and I could not be happier. I haven't shut up about it. It's absolutely worth the price. This humidifier features a UV light that kills certain mold and bacteria before dissipating throughout the room. It very strongoing so you don't need to turn it in high for it to get to the sweet spot. I used to wake up with a sore throat and dry nose because my bed is next to a vent. This eliminates all of that. The tank holds a LOT of water, and fyi there's a filter that needs to be changed everything couple months and FLIPPED PROPERLY on each refill. If you do it wrong you could damage your precious product. So if you're not wanting to do any maintainence, you should just go with a cheap throw away product, but if you're looking for a solution to dry winter and fall air, you've found it.
Our cat has very severe allergies (food, litter, and environmental) on top of asthma... so a humidifier is a must. We just recently purchased this Honeywell UV Tower from Target and already love it! It's winter here, so the air in our home is much nicer to breathe and I am hoping it helps keep us healthy throughout the rest of the winter. It's very quiet and the UV light is an awesome addition. The settings are highly adjustable so we can set it on full blast when we're all in the living room and set it on low when we leave without worrying that it will deplete all the water. Very happy with this purchase. Would recommend it to any friends and family looking for a humidifier.
Brooklyn, NY
Pros Humidity increased 10% all over the room Big tank. Large hole to fill tank. Small footprint No dust Looks good compared to most. Great price for such a big improvement. Cons Filter needed changing within 1 month. Breeze from fan is quite chilly, but we have it facing a direction away from seating area. Putting the tank back can be a little cumbersome. It's easier if it is on a low surface. Awkward to fill tank because it has a slanted top, you either have to prop it up or hold it the whole time. We have tried 10+ humidifiers and nothing could compete with this, even a $200+ humidifier. Considering how much better the house feels it was worth every penny plus more.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is an amazing product, well I think of it as an appliance because I couldn't live without it. Living in the south there are a lot of allergens like pollens etc and this filters it all out of our bedroom so it helps us breathe better, and sleep better.
Hummelstown, PA
Noisy and after 8 months the motor became incredibly loud and it is built in a way that you can't get to it to oil it. Very disappointed as it wasn't the cheapest on the market.
Arlington, VA
A little bit more than I care to spend on a humidifier just because I feel like they break so easily, but this one is shockingly resilient and keeps going all night. Totally in love with the germ killing qualities and is really quiet!
Our house is very humid and makes it uncomfortable, but our son is sick a lot. We run a dehumidifier throughout the house, and have this in his bedroom. It helps tremendously! It is a bit pricey, but anything for my son!
Wht Settlemt, TX
I think this is an amazing product. Helps you breathe better while you sleep or throughout your day. Helps with sickness and congestion. Love this so much. I use them on a daily basis. Its worth the price guaranteed.
My boyfriends grandparents have this humidifier and they use it all the time. so far it has lasted a few years and is still in good working condition. they love it
Tucson, AZ
Honeywell UV Tower Humidifier works very well I have tried other humidifier , but the others don't work as well as Honeywell. This is definitely worth the investment.