Honeywell Ultrasonic Egg Humidifier

by Honeywell

Honeywell ultrasonic egg humidifier

How well does this work? Do you find the air easier to breathe?
How much space does this take up?
Anyone else like these
Start your review of Honeywell Ultrasonic Egg Humidifier!
Duluth
I love this thing. First of all, the name makes me laugh who names their product after an egg?!? I use my humidifier every second of every day. It is wonderful. I like to sit under it and let the cloud pour over me. My apartment is dryer than a desert. This winter has been terrible. My skin was so dry and itchy and my throat was always scratchy. I bought one of these and it has done wonders. Dry air or not, I love this thing and I highly suggest buying one for yourself and everyone you know!
Brooklyn, NY
I live in a very dry apartment in NYC that gets radiator heat. I really wanted to purchase the Honeywell Humidifier, unfortunately it was out of stock at the time I really needed a humidifier and I bought a Crane Drop Humidifier instead. The Crane humidifier did the job, but was a pain to clean, didn't change humidity as much as I weanted and just felt weak. I kept it anyway, because, well I needed a humidifier and one that didn't take much space. Now I get my Honeywell unexpectedly early and let me say, avoid the Crane and get this Honeywell. Ill include some pictures for comparison.
Allentown, PA
I recently received this for Christmas and it does a decent job, but it's not the best. My bedroom tends to be pretty warm compared to the rest of my family's. Also, it makes more noise than they let on. I can still hear the fan at night and I hear some air bubble hiccups. I recommend just investing in a quality one.
We have a similar humidifier by Honeywell. Works great and puts out a lot of warm moisture. And we can add essential oils to it as well. The only thing is we have to refill it each night. Wish it could hold more water.
White Lake, MI
Love this product for my family! The visible mist is seen throughout my 900sqft house! Says for a medium room but would work for a small apartment also! Humidity rises quickly. Only downfall is the "white dust" throughout the house, which is minerals in the water.
Recently bought this for dry weather in California it's my first humidifier and I think I might return it to try another, the floors get all wet and it makes quite a bit of noise
West Palm Bch, FL
My bedroom is really dry so I needed to start using a humidifier. I found an old one in the basement, but was totally grossed out by what I found when I looked inside.... it obviously hadn't been used in a while. I saw a write up of this exact humidifier in one of the magazines I subscribe to and figured I would give it a shot. It has a nice design and is very quiet. There is very little noise when it runs and normally I am a person who requires absolute quiet when trying to sleep. This doesn't bother me.
Muskegon, MI
This is a good product, I was somewhat hesitant at first to try it, but now I am glad that I did. I would recommend this! It works well for dry, winter air
Buena Park, CA
Purchased at: Target
First time buying a humidifier but this is simple to set up and easy to clean. Works great especially during the winter when we are all sick!
Waldorf , MD
My family never sleeps without a humidifier in our room at night. It makes for a great night's sleep. Especially if your kids are sick.