BY HONEYWELL

1 Brand Recommended by Allergists True HEPA Filter Helps Capture up to 99.97% of Microscopic Allergens, .03 Microns or Larger 2 Helps Capture Certain Airborne Germs 3 Activated Carbon Pre-Filter Helps Reduce Unpleasant Odors 4 Easy Tap Electronic Controls 5 3 Air Cleaning Levels Plus Turbo Clean Setting 6 2, 4 8 Hour Timer 7 Electronic Filter Replacement Reminders 8 Helps Circulate Room Air up to 5 Times an Hour 9 Room Size 13 x 13 see more...

• I am allergic to dust mites amongst other things but dust mites a...2 Answers
  • Does this clean the air or does it have the cool ...Be the first to answer!
  • I have a range of killer allergies. I take a daily allergy pill, ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It works very well , it keeps my house smelling nice and it keeps the air clean" in 2 reviews
  • "It really helps with allergies and works exceptionally well." in 1 review
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
I've had mine for a few months now and love it! I was getting stuffy a lot so I thought this would be a great product to buy. Works great and definitely helped me
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
es genial, si funciona, ayuda a las personas con alergia, el ambiente se siente agradable, porque el aire se siente limpio, lo recomiendo.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX
I have this but it's not as good as others I have used. It does help but I wouldn't say it's spectacular. Good for the price I guess.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Lisbon, IA
We have these in every bedroom. Good for our health and our allergies. Could tell a huge difference!
Mrs J.
Mrs J.
Environmentalist Expert
I have one of these in each room of my home ...me and my lil princess have asthma so we have to have clean air always it's a must
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
My mother in law has one of these. She uses it all the time! She says it works very well.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Spring, Tx
I have 2 in my home 2 in the office and bought my mother in law 2 for her house. I love them my allergies have decreased dramatically and so has my mother in laws. The price of the refills are expensive but if it does the job I am okay with spending the money.
marco c.
marco c.
Calexico, CA
I seen a wide variety of all the brands and models of the this product and does anyone know the best one to purchase?
Summer K.
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA
This keeps the air clean throughout all seasons. It really helps with allergies and works exceptionally well.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
It works very well , it keeps my house smelling nice and it keeps the air clean
John P.
John P.
Are these really worth the price and do they really work?
Marie M.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
I am allergic to dust mites amongst other things but dust mites are everywhere so basically i take zyrtec every day twice a day...is anyone else who has this specific allergy used this product and has it helped you?
Katie M.
Katie M.
Springfield, OH
I have a range of killer allergies. I take a daily allergy pill, but I am still sneezy. Would this actually help me? How much do they typically cost?
Estefania M.
Estefania M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I get one ?@
April B.
April B.
Hazard, KY
Does this clean the air or does it have the cool mist