Honeywell True HEPA Tower Air Purifier Model HPA-150

by Honeywell

The Doctor s Choice! #1 Brand Recommended by Allergists True HEPA Allergen Remover. Certified for a Medium Room. Circulates Room Air 5x Every Hour. Helps Reduce Unpleasant Odors. Energy Efficient The Honeywell HPA-150 True HEPA Tower Allergen Remover offers all of the benefits of True HEPA in an attractive tower design. It boasts many impressive features including true HEPA filters that capture up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens such as pollen, dust, smoke, and pet dander as small as 0.3 microns, a premium carbon pre-filter to help reduce unpleasant household odors and reduce certain common household gases, Easy-to-use control.

Is this safe?
Do y'all feel like this really cleans the air?
Anyone know where you can get these??
Start your review of Honeywell True HEPA Tower Air Purifier Model HPA-150!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I would recommend anyone with allergy or breathing problems to purchase one of these. in reviews
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have three Honeywell air purifiers in my home and this by far is my favorite. It is very quiet, and makes a huge difference if the quality of the air in my bedroom. I love that it has a light which indicates when it's time to change the filter. Takes all the guesswork out.
Destiny P.
Altha, FL
It great highly recommend it isn't loud and doesn't take up a lot of room durable highly effective and reasonable price
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Any air humidifier is great to have in a room when its any season . I always feel better when its on
Sarra S.
Griffin, GA
I absolutely love this purifier. A little pricey but I feel that it is completely worth it.
Fatima P.
Richmond, VA
Live to have one I have a baby so I try to have everything clean even the air ❤️😁 do what you have to do for the kids
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
I have asthma and so dog one of my grand sons and my grand daughter stays sick a lot. We have animals and something like this would help with all of that.
Olivia F.
Fort Myers, FL
Decorator Expert Level 10
1,281 reviews
I'd recommend this to anyone with any allergies problems or have colds. I like it.
Brittany B.
N Middletown, NJ
Good air purifier I live with a smoker and I'm very concerned about my health so I put this in the living room and really cleans the air I even had my air tested to see how healthy it is and it really made a difference definitely recommend to anyone with allergies or anyone who is health conscious and want to eliminate how many containments we breathe in
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
It's black, compact, and purifies the air! This is perfect for the bedroom, ensuring better sleep and "luxury air" compared to today's polluted air from our industrial generation.
Melissa K.
Venice, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love these hepa filters. We have 2 cats and 2 dogs. It helps keep our house filtered and clean for breathing.