Honeywell True HEPA Tower Air Purifier Model HPA-150

by Honeywell

The Doctor s Choice! #1 Brand Recommended by Allergists True HEPA Allergen Remover. Certified for a Medium Room. Circulates Room Air 5x Every Hour. Helps Reduce Unpleasant Odors. Energy Efficient The Honeywell HPA-150 True HEPA Tower Allergen Remover offers all of the benefits of True HEPA in an attractive tower design. It boasts many impressive features including true HEPA filters that capture up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens such as pollen, dust, smoke, and pet dander as small as 0.3 microns, a premium carbon pre-filter to help reduce unpleasant household odors and reduce certain common household gases, Easy-to-use control.

Do y'all feel like this really cleans the air?
Anyone know where you can get these??
Does anyone have this? Wanting a little bit of information on this. Was it a good buy?
Start your review of Honeywell True HEPA Tower Air Purifier Model HPA-150!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I would recommend anyone with allergy or breathing problems to purchase one of these. ” in 1 review
Cramerton, NC
I own 2 of these! For a big house, it is a requirement. I have a huge breed dog that sheds a lot all year round. These things work wonders on keeping the air purified, and I no longer see pet dander or dust or particles floating around and the air smells so much cleaner! I feel like I have to clean less than I did before buying this. A little pricey, but it is well worth the buy! Would recommend.
We have had our Honeywell AirGenius 5 Air Purifier for two years! Works wonders! I have a two year old, an asthmatic husband with pet allergies, a cat and a dog! This keeps everyone able to live together! Very efficient! Little energy use! Super easy to clean! Just a tad pricey.
Eatontown, NJ
Good air purifier I live with a smoker and I'm very concerned about my health so I put this in the living room and really cleans the air I even had my air tested to see how healthy it is and it really made a difference definitely recommend to anyone with allergies or anyone who is health conscious and want to eliminate how many containments we breathe in
San Diego, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love our Honeywell True HEPA Tower air purifier. It helps with eliminating dust and pollen in the air and also helps eliminate cooking smells. We live in an apartment without a cross breeze so that was super important to us. No musty smells and allergies have improved dramatically!
Memphis, TN
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have three Honeywell air purifiers in my home and this by far is my favorite. It is very quiet, and makes a huge difference if the quality of the air in my bedroom. I love that it has a light which indicates when it's time to change the filter. Takes all the guesswork out.
Charleston , AR
I am impressed by this air purifier. I have a patient who has one of these in her very small apartment and it works wonders! She has a cat and she smokes a lot. I can't smell either of those things thanks to the air purifier. I absolutely recommend this one!
Davenport, IA
I had some major allergies, we bought one of these to keep in our room at night! Best idea ever! I like the how quiet it is and that you can sometimes hear the pop of something "bad" being taken into to get cleaned. I would recommend anyone with allergy or breathing problems to purchase one of these.
Napa, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I keep this in my bedroom. I don't do well with dust and I keep this running all night every night. I'm not waking up stuffed up anymore. Great bonus it doubles as a white noise machine for my husband, he needs a little noise to sleep and this is way better than having a fan blowing all night.
Flintstone, GA
This has made a huge difference for my husband when we visit my parents. They live in an older home and have pets. Once we got one of these to have there for him, it made SUCH a huge difference. He went from using his inhaler daily while visiting to barely ever having to use it while there.
We bought one because we have a dog and live in a high traffic area, it definitely seemed to help. I noticed less dust on the entertainment center and I sneezed less. It's worth the price!