BY HONEYWELL

This is a honeywell true hepa replacement filter for models hpa-245, hpa-248, hpa-248-tgt, hpa-249, and more. see more...

Danielle M.
Oviedo, FL
I love how well my filters work! Easy to put in and last a while. It's great for keeping dust and pet dander out of the air in my room. It helps me breathe better throughout the night and I have less allergy problems during the day
Amanda L.
We use the Honeywell filters for our Honeywell humidifiers. and if for some reason you cannot find your sizeand cut to fit they sell a universal filter that you can cut to fit.
Kari F.
FPO, AP
I wasn't a fan of these - I started using the Holmes Allergen Remover set with the Holmes air purifier and it works much better in our large living room.
Rebecca V.
Alittle pricey but worth the money. High quality product . I run this all year long and these hold up for a long time. Great purchase.
Gwendolyn J.