BY HONEYWELL

The Doctor s Choice! #1 Brand Recommended by Allergists. Helps capture some harmful gases, such as ammonite. Deodorizes the air, reducing odors with activated carbon and zeolite. Traps larger particles, such as dust, lint, fibers and pet fur Honeywell Allergen Remover Replacement HEPA Filter for Honeywell HEPA Tower Air Purifiers, help to capture 99.97% of microscopic allergens such as mold spores, pollen, dust, smoke, and pet dander as small as 0.3 microns. Allergens Captured: Tobacco. see more...

• I love that these filters are long lasting and actually w...1 Answers
  • What honeywell product do you have?1 Answers
Honeywell True HEPA Replacement Filter - 2 Pack
  • "I bought these for the first time this summer and the difference is amazing!!" in 1 review
  • "I have bad allergies and the filters have seemed to really help. " in 1 review
  • "we use an air purifier every night." in 1 review
  • "I needed a air purifier badly during spring allergy season and the machine & these filters saved my nose and helped me be able to breathe." in 1 review
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
We use an air purifier every night. The product does what it's suppose to...I just wish I didn't have to spend so much to replace my filter so often. They really should come down in price.
Aisha W.
I love eco-friendly products, and this is no exception. It freshens and leaves a atmosphere. it cleans air of my home from dust and works well and keep us healthy.
Megan T.
greensboro, NC
I would recommend this product because we have noticed a difference since using the filters. I have bad allergies and the filters have seemed to really help.
Lesa P.
This is an excellent filter, especially when there are members of your house that have allergies. I use the units in three rooms. A must for every house.
Katherine G.
Panorama City, CA
I love that these filters are long lasting and actually work. They capture all the dust and allergens that are in the air. Two for one is a steal!
ERIC G.
Oakland
I love honeywell products so I'm taking a wild guess that this should be a wonderful if not one of the best product to be produce by honeywell.
Allison H.
Braintree, MA
Bianca P.
Honeywell makes great products what it's great about these is they have two and they last awhile. It is great for the price!
Maryam B.
West Palm Beach, FL
Its a really good gilter I love it u should try its best filter ever and love it and love it and try it pleazzxx
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I bought these for the first time this summer and the difference is amazing!! I highly recommend this product!
emilywhitcomb18
Huntington
ERIC G.
Oakland
What honeywell product do you have?