BY HONEYWELL #1 in Air Purifiers

The Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover is designed for large rooms. This console air purifier will provide cleaner, fresher air in larger rooms while still looking sleek and not taking up too much space. The True HEPA filter effectively captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, as small as 0.3 microns. It also reduces odors, VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and certain germs.* How the air purifier works: a fan continuously draws in airborne pollutants. The dirty air passes through the activated carbon pre-filter that traps large particles and absorbs VOCs, gases and odors. The air then passes through the HEPA filter that captures the really small particles, such as mold spores, pollen, dust, smoke and pet dander. The filtered, cleaner and fresher smelling air is then circulated back into the room. Honeywell Air Purifiers are the #1 brand recommended by Allergists.**

* From the air that passes through the filter.
** Source: Nov 2014 Cascade Survey Research.

Megan L.
Cedar Falls, IA
I love this Honeywell air purifier! My children and myself all suffer from allergies and asthma. We also have a pet dog and a fireplace that we use all the time. Within minutes we were all able to notice a huge difference. The air was completely different. Most nights while we have a fire my asthma gets bad. We had a fire last night and had the air purifier running and the fire never once bothered me.

It was very easy to set up and use. I took it out of the box, took the plastic off the purifier it self then opened it up and took it off the air filters. Once that was done I plugged it in our medium sized family room right away. I love that it has a timer you can chose from 2, 4 or 8 hours. And my favorite feature is the turbo option! The turbo option does a fast clean and odor elimination it is also pretty quite.

My sister who is allergic to dogs came over and was like where is your dog? I said laying on the couch in the other room . She said her breathing wasn't bothered at all. And asked what we did. I then told her we have an air purifier running. She could tell a huge difference.

I did receive this product free for testing purposes but it is my honest review!

Colette C.
I have been breathing so wonderful ever since I got my Honeywell True HEPA Air Purifier. This item really is a game changer. I have severe allergies and just got cute Pomeranian puppy. (YAY ME!) With me constantly brushing her luscious fur her hair tends to get everywhere. I noticed I was constantly sneezing and rubbing my eyes from all the dander in the air but since I’ve gotten the air purifier I haven’t had any sneeze attacks lately. This item really works and I am thankful to influenser for gifting me this complementary life saver.
Christine B.
Pasadena, CA
Love it! Had never thought to use an air purifier to get rid of odors however this thing is great. Sometimes we're cooking and need to make sure it doesn't get smoky or that the odors get strong so I turn this on to "general clean" and at turbo and we have no problems!

I have allergies as well although not sure to what. So every now and then we'll turn this on and so far I don't seem to have as much problems with my allergies like I used to.

It's also surprisingly quiet, even on turbo.

Kate M.
Wilmington, DE
This product literally changed our lives. My kids suffer from environmental allergies and it was tough knowing that I couldn’t even keep their symptoms at bay inside our house. I switched to allergy free products but it wasn’t enough. Once I got the air filter/purifier it was so easy to set up and I could tell the difference in their breathing and symptoms immediately. I would recommend that everyone have one if these in their home, allergies or not!  Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover HPA204
Becca W.
Cynthiana, KY
Guys, I cannot day enough great things about this Air Purifier. While it does have a low hum, it has several settings to vary how much Air is blown through it. I have an efficiency apartment and this Purifier covers the whole space. I have one large dog and it has helped my allergies so much. I recently renovated the apartment (like got my sink cut in the counter two days ago) and it has already tackled all the dust from that project. I’m definitely happy with the product!
Diana N.
This Hepa filter has been instrumental to helping me avoid the flu (at least I think so! in germ free mode) and I keep it on almost daily at work. A few of my co workers have been sick and I've still managed to avoid it so I am giving credit to this filter. It also makes it feel a lot less stuffy. It is not too bulky or loud so it also does not bother anyone.  Highly recommend!
Jordan P.
Andover, MA
I received this air purifier from Influenster to try out and I was extremely happy with the results. The ‘Allergen’ setting has made my seasonal and pet allergies a complete after thought. I keep it in my bedroom to help with my breathing at night and it is perfect. I have no trouble falling asleep with it on and the timer makes it perfect for turning on right before bed.
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
This was the best product we have used. My husband has terrible allergies and ever since we have been using this product his allergies around the house have been tremendous better. We have 2 dogs and this helps with the dander and hair. I put ours in the bedroom and it is quiet and doesn’t bother you while you sleep. I will never use another brand.
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
I am so happy I received this Honeywell HEPA air purifier. The air in our apartment is so much cleaner now, and I haven’t had nearly as many allergy triggers as before! We mostly use it in the bedroom, but also tried it out in the living room and both spaces seemed much fresher. Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover HPA204
Jovielyn D.
Venice, FL
I do not know where to begin, but this air purifier has been a LIFESAVER! I am  highly allergic to my cat and my guinea pig and this air purifier has helped keep my symptoms down to a minimum! I received the smaller model and kept it in our main living room where I usually hang out in on a daily basis and I immediately noticed the quality of air was so much better after the first day! There are set timer modes for the unit, but I keep mine on indefinitely! The permanent filter needs to be replaced every 12 months and the secondary charcoal filter needs to be replaced at least every 2 months- I am okay with that.  I definitely recommend!
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
I have allergies and serveral large dogs is this a good choice for my house?
thatmakeup g.
Does this product live up to your expectations?
Anthony C.
How much is it and is it worth it? Is it for a small room or could it work in a large space