BY HONEYWELL #11 in Air Purifiers

The Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover is designed for large rooms. This console air purifier will provide cleaner, fresher air in larger rooms while still looking sleek and not taking up too much space. The True HEPA filter effectively captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, as small as 0.3 microns. It also reduces odors, VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and certain germs.* How the air purifier works: a fan continuously draws in airborne pollutants. The dirty air passes through the activated carbon pre-filter that traps large particles and absorbs VOCs, gases and odors. The air then passes through the HEPA filter that captures the really small particles, such as mold spores, pollen, dust, smoke and pet dander. The filtered, cleaner and fresher smelling air is then circulated back into the room. Honeywell Air Purifiers are the #1 brand recommended by Allergists.**

* From the air that passes through the filter.
** Source: Nov 2014 Cascade Survey Research.

Erinn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Special thanks to @Influenster and Honeywell for the complimentary Honeywell True HEPA Air Purifier to product test! It was perfect timing to because I was just looking into an air purifier to add to my home and what a better way to find out than for free?

It came so quickly after I qualified for this Voxbox that I was not ready for this delivery. But it did not change my excitement about this one!

(I am sure my UPS guy thinks I have a problem because there is always a package at my doorstep. Without fail).

The filters came already inside the purifier but were wrapped. But that made it easy to make sure I put them in the right places. It has touch controls on the top and simple settings.

You can set a timer for 2, 4 or 8 hours and set it for normal cleaning, allergens or germs specifically.

I originally had the purifier in my room to test out but thought I should move it to a major room to see its true impact. So I moved it to my open layout kitchen/living room.

As you can see, I elected to place it on the counter. This decision was purely based on the fact it has touch controls and I have a curious little kitten who would have turned it off the second I walked away LOL.

After I had this delivered, I also received my purchase of Chewy.com with the new bag of cat litter and so I changed the litter as normal and allowed my kittens to do their thing as normal to see if it helped with the smell.

After a week of programming the purifier to run for 8 hours while I was out of the house, I couldn't smell the litter box or the kitchen garbage.

I went another two weeks monitoring the smell in the house because this is usually around the point where I am waiting at the window like that Kermit the Frog meme, waiting on the new bag of litter to be delivered because my two kittens have abused the poor litter box (honestly, they are 7 months old, how could they potty so much?!?!) and I can't pour enough baking soda in their room and box.

I am so THRILLED with how well it has been working! My house feels amazing clean, I feel like I am breathing better and the dander is at a minimum.
Salma Z.
Newport Beach , CA
I wish I got one years ago! I absolutely love this air filter, it has made a huge difference in my household! My house is surrounded by trees and with the Santa Ana winds it has been a dusty, pollen rich season. I used to sneeze in my house every single day but I’m so happy to say the sneezing has reduced drastically! I use it in all rooms of my house, my bedroom, my living room and both kids rooms. It’s been a game changer. I also love that it is petite in stature (which makes it easy to carry from room to room) and easy to use with its straight forward touch screen panel. If you suffer from allergies, have young Kids who always bring home germs or just looking for better air quality then this is definitely for you!
Disclosure: I received my air filter for “free”
For testing purposes. #CleanerAir #HoneywellHEPA
Danielle T.
We have a 100 lb long hair German Shepherd at home and my fiancé has really bad allergies so when I received the air purifier for free from Influenster to try and review, it turned out to be a product I never knew I needed! I’ve had it plugged in for almost two weeks now and have been playing with the different settings. The removal of pet odor alone was worth recommending this air purifier but receiving it during cold and flu season has been a blessing as well. I highly recommend this product and even though it was sent complimentary, I honestly believe that after feeling the results in our living room, I will be buying one to put in my future baby’s room once we have one.
Jovielyn D.
Venice, FL
I do not know where to begin, but this air purifier has been a LIFESAVER! I am  highly allergic to my cat and my guinea pig and this air purifier has helped keep my symptoms down to a minimum! I received the smaller model and kept it in our main living room where I usually hang out in on a daily basis and I immediately noticed the quality of air was so much better after the first day! There are set timer modes for the unit, but I keep mine on indefinitely! The permanent filter needs to be replaced every 12 months and the secondary charcoal filter needs to be replaced at least every 2 months- I am okay with that.  I definitely recommend!
Tricia G.
Clayton, NC
I would totally recommend this to anyone who struggles with allergies or wants to stay a step ahead of the common cold. I received this air purifier complimentary and was so excited to try it, I was not disappointed. The touch controls are so easy to use, there's even an attached guide to give you helpful suggestions when picking a setting but my favorite feature has to be the timer, now I can easily set and use and not worry that it's continually running. I should probably mention that I didn't wake up with dry eyes once while using it. Totally worth it, I want one in every room.
Colette C.
I have been breathing so wonderful ever since I got my Honeywell True HEPA Air Purifier. This item really is a game changer. I have severe allergies and just got cute Pomeranian puppy. (YAY ME!) With me constantly brushing her luscious fur her hair tends to get everywhere. I noticed I was constantly sneezing and rubbing my eyes from all the dander in the air but since I’ve gotten the air purifier I haven’t had any sneeze attacks lately. This item really works and I am thankful to influenser for gifting me this complementary life saver.
Kelly E.
Grove City , OH
I’ve never had an air purifier before, but I love this product! We just bought a new house and a new puppy, so I know there are lots of things in the air I don’t want to be breathing in, especially with my allergies! The unit is quiet and has several settings and timer options. The air smells so clean and feels fresh after use. I use it in my master bedroom, but it could be good for any room! HoneywellHEPA #CleanerAir and #Complimentary Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover HPA204
Ashley S.
Fairfield, CT
We received our complimentary Honeywell air purifier a few weeks ago and have been using it daily since then. Having a husband with severe asthma, a toddler and an infant in the house I feel constantly on the look out for germs. This gives me some peace of mind about germs I can’t control and we had actually seen some improvement in household allergies and asthma! High recommend.
Becca W.
Cynthiana, KY
Guys, I cannot day enough great things about this Air Purifier. While it does have a low hum, it has several settings to vary how much Air is blown through it. I have an efficiency apartment and this Purifier covers the whole space. I have one large dog and it has helped my allergies so much. I recently renovated the apartment (like got my sink cut in the counter two days ago) and it has already tackled all the dust from that project. I’m definitely happy with the product!
Audrey D.
Olivehurst, CA
This is the perfect unit for a bedroom. You can turn all of the lights off and the first two settings are fairly quiet. I like the background noise so I use turbo setting. My dog sleeps in my bedroom and I had no idea how much stuff was in the air. The humidifier filter used to start molding within a couple of weeks and so far (6 weeks now), it is clean. I have never used a product like this before but won’t go without it again.