Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover HPA105

The Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover is designed for medium-sized rooms. This small console air purifier is compact and efficient and will fit most anywhere. The True HEPA filter effectively captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, as small as 0.3 microns.* It also reduces odors, VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and certain germs. How the air purifier works: a fan continuously draws in airborne pollutants. The dirty air passes through the activated carbon pre-filter that traps large particles and absorbs VOCs, gases and odors. The air then passes through the HEPA filter that captures the really small particles, such as mold spores, pollen, dust, smoke and pet dander. The filtered, cleaner and fresher smelling air is then circulated back into the room. Honeywell Air Purifiers are the #1 brand recommended by Allergists.**

* From the air that passes through the filter.
** Source: Nov 2014 Cascade Survey Research.

HooW does this?
Does this help with cat hair ?
Does this help with unseen allergies such as Dust Mites or Pet Dander?
Start your review of Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover HPA105!
How would you rate this product?
Kristen H.
Atlanta , GA
We love this air purifier! We both have pretty bad allergies so the allergen setting is perfect for our apartment. It makes such a difference in our small space!
Rose G.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this little gem to help with my children’s allergies. Since covid I have put one in every room to keep the air clean. Very affordable if you ask me. They run very quiet too so you barely know it’s there. Highly recommend you get one too!
Kristen P.
Haverhill, MA
Overall, I am very satisfied with this product. I have it in my sons room and you can tell the difference in air quality. It has also helped reduce any lingering diaper smell from the diaper genie. Not only is it a product of great quality, it looks nice.
Kaitlyn R.
I put this in my room and started noticing a difference, the only downside is I feel like I need to be running a humidifier at the same time.
Vanessa G.
Extreme performance! Air quality is amazing. Cleans mold spores, pet dander and other air particles.
Blair T.
San Marcos, CA
Removes all smells from the air, leaving it clean and pure. Makes nice ambient noise conducive to sleep!
Kyah D.
Ann Arbor, MI
Noticed a difference the first day I plugged it in. I have a dog who gets worse allergies than I do during the change of seasons, and I immediately noticed a decrease in puppy sneezes. I also notice I'm not nearly as sneezy and itchy during allergy season, but is great!
Kaia S.
Alpine, UT
Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover HPA105 uploaded by Kaia S.
So far this has been working great for us! We have a border collie and a family full of lung issues so I was excited to try an air purifier! I’ve definitely noticed a difference so far. I love that it’s quiet and has auto shut off options.
Tatyana M.
Sacramento, CA
Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover HPA105 uploaded by Tatyana M.
I LOVE this Air Filter. I use it every night and I can tell a huge difference in my bedroom. Influenster, @Honeywell #CleanerAir and #Complimentary
Kristina B.
Reading, PA
This is great if you have allergies and sinus problems. I think it even helps remove tge pet dander from the air.