BY HONEYWELL

The Doctor s Choice! br #1 Brand Recommended by Allergists 5 Air Purifier ~ Small Room 4 For a 75 Sq Ft Room 1 Captures Up to 99.97% of Microscopic Allergens 1 lili 2 Also Reduces Airborne Odors, VOCs and Certain Germs 2,4 lili 7 Captures Particles Certain Airborne Germs 1,2 lili 8 Cleaning Level Control 5 Filter Check Reminder 6 LED Setting Indicators Captures: 1 Mold Spores 4 Gases VOCs 1 Odors 2 Pet Hair Dander 7 Pollen 8 Household Dust 5 Smoke 6 Certain Bacteria Virus Honeywell True HEPA Advantages It Does a Great Job of Cleaning the Air: Three Purification levels capture up to 99.97% of the airborne particles that pass through the filter 1. 1 It Helps Reduce Unpleasant Household Odors and VOCs Gases: 4 The activated carbon pre-filter helps absorb odors and VOCs gases from the air. 3 It s Really Easy to Use: The Pre-Filter B-P see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tina P.
Minneapolis, MN
This works great.When we moved to our new home the previous renters had dogs and there was dog hair everywhere.My son is allergic to dog dander and his allergic reaction to the dog hair started his asthma issues.We purchased this and put it in his room and a couple of days later,with a major scrub down of the house and this he was better.This is real good when seasonal allergy season starts also.He also has allergies to maple trees,which my next door neighbor has.I highly recommend this product.
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
I have terrible allergies in the spring and fall and this product had been a life saver for me. It makes my home smell cleaner. It seems less dusty in my home and I feel so much better. Thank you, Honeywell.
Angelica P.
Works so well. Noticed a difference within hours and now my family sleeps better and can do their daily activities inside without any problems. Really fantastic machinery.
Darby S.
Kyle , TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Superb! works amazing and is super quiet unlike other brands. we all have allergies and have noticed having to take less medication since purchasing this
Keli R.
I have really bad allergies and so does my son. This has really helped a lot. I can't even run my air or heat without this.
Sarah R.
Longview , WA
This has really helped my family's allergies. It helped with mold, pet dander, dust, and lots of other allergens.
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
helped my family's allergies. helped with mold, pet dander, dust, and lots of other allergens. seems less dusty
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
Could use one of these in my apartment it gets so dusty sometimes in my apartment it's not funny I hate dust
Victoria G.
Romulus , MI
This product has been very helpful for my son who has asthma. The air in the room is very clear now.
Megan P.
I love the Honeywell brand! I think this product works great for my allergies.
j c.
How longf does it last on at night?
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA
How well does this work?