BY HONEYWELL

The honeywell true hepa allergen remover air purifier helps to capture up to 99.97% of the particles that pass through its filters. this includes many common household airborne pollutants, dust, bacteria, pollen, dander, smoke, and more. the carbon pre-filter captures larger airborne particles and helps reduce common household odors. see more...

• Does anyone else think this helps them.4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used an allergen remover? How well do they work?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "This is a very good thing to have of you suffer from allergies.i think it helps and I would recommend it from others." in 1 review
James B.
James B.
Superior, WI
I have allergies and this thing filters the air so well that when I had construction going on in my house and there was tons of dust I didn't even sneeze. This filter has a couple settings (I like it on Hepa filter on III) and all work very well. Filters only need to be replaced once a year (less often if you use it less) and are very inexpensive. I highly recommend.
Knoxville, TN
Erika T.
Erika T.
Enfield, CT
I love Honeywell products, I have two little girls and one who suffers from allergies who benefit from this purifier
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Deatsville, AL
This product works really well! It helps with my asthma and I always suggest it to my friends.
khalisha p.
khalisha p.
This works really good, my grandma have one and it's perfect! I have to get me one
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Recommend to others, a little pricey but great for allergies, kids especially!! great product
Maegan H.
Maegan H.
Glendale, AZ
Not only is this thing shaped odd making it hard to find anywhere to place it that looks good but it is also noisy
Jeri N.
Jeri N.
Albuquerque, NM
I used this air purifier for about 5 years, the only issue that I had with it was where to put it. It does have a little noise to it, kind of like a box fan set on low, but it's not horrible. I think in terms of how well it worked, it worked great. I just had a big issue of where to put it. It was too bulky and didn't have a aesthetically pleasing appearance.
meriah j.
meriah j.
Anniston, AL
Don't really like this product it makes too much noise and always wakes up my son at night...
ASHLEY J.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this purifier. In fact I love it for the reason people are giving it a negative review: it's loud. It creates a loud white noise that instantly lulls my son and myself to sleep. It drowns out all of the outside noises (dogs barking, cars, even my husband watching TV loudly downstairs). I can even move around not so quietly while my son sleeps and he won't be bothered. It also does a great job filtering the air (we have pets), and is easy to clean.

I recommend it for babies as a white noise and air purifier.
Knoxville, TN
Does anyone else think this helps them.
Casandra W.
Casandra W.
Panama City Beach, FL
Has anyone ever used an allergen remover? How well do they work?