BY HONEYWELL

The Doctor s Choice! br #1 Brand Recommended by Allergists 4 Captures up to 99.97% of Microscopic Allergens 2 lili 2 Germ Fighting Technology 1 lili 1 Captures Large Airborne Particles 2 lili 6 Captures Tiny, Microscopic Allergens 2 lili 5 Reduces Odors 6 lili 4 Reduces Certain VOCs Gases 6 UV Allergen Remover Most Effective For Medium-Large Rooms 1 Features 12 Settings! Set the Sound Level For Your Personal Comfort 3 Ultra Quiet 5 Circulates Room Air 5x Every Hour 3,5 lili 4 Captures: 1,2,6 Household Dust, Tobacco Smoke, Pet Hair Fur, Cooking Smoke, Pet Dander, Pollen, Tree Pollen, Grass Pollen, Mold Spores, Fungi, Certain Germs, Certain VOCs Gases Air Changes Per Hour 3 Large Room: Up to 300 sq ft ~ 2.75x 2 Medium Room: Up to 170 sq ft ~ 5x 3 Small Room: Up to 80 sq ft ~ 10x table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;bor see more...

• "Cleans the air and makes the house smell and feel better." in 2 reviews
TRACY O.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I was shocked at how nice this was when I got it! It really is AMAZING! I love mine, I'm ordering a few for Christmas gifts they are so nice. Eco friendly, easy to use, and great quality! Additionally the size is perfect!
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
This is a great product. it keeps the air purified and fresh through out the house. if you are an expecting mom id buy one its good to keep the air clean for your newborn its spacious, rotates black and white colors its so awesome for those with asthma.
Mariah G.
Honeywell is a great brand. Love this product. It's great to use if someone In the home has allergies. This ari purifier is also great if there is a new born in the home. I would definitely recommend it to New mom's.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I had one of these in the past when I lived with my husband's parents. We were young and needed a place to stay, but they smoked like chimneys. This helped a little.
rachel s.
Flomaton, AL
I have heard great things about this. I haven't bought this yet but once I can afford it I will. I have heard this is great for winter when it gets really cold.
Toni J.
American Fork, UT
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Got this for my mom and she loves it. Cleans the air and makes the house smell and feel better. keeps you from getting sick as much
Marie B.
GRIFFITH, IN
I absolutely love having this product for my home. My daughter has allergies and with this product she breathes more clearly.
leighann e.
RUSKIN, FL
I never used any othe kind besides this, its works best on those kinds of nights, and affordable to love it.
Cheri O.
Concrete, WA
Man I love this product great for my allergies.I was having trouble with congestion not no more!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Cleans the air and makes the house smell and feel better. keeps you from getting sick as much!
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
Does this really help with allergies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Im just here for my badge.
Alexandria C.
Can someone help me fully understand how this works?
jennifer d.