BY HONEYWELL #39 in Humidifiers

AVAILABLE AT AMAZON.COM

Enjoy temporary relief from dry air discomforts like dry throat, itchy skin and static electricity. Designed to be easy to fill, use and clean, its removable top fill design offers 2 easy ways to fill - at the humidifier with a pitcher or remove the tank and fill it at the sink. Other features include:

• Cool, visible mist
  • Ultra quiet, filter-free operation
  • Variable output control with directional mist outlet
  • 1.25 gallon water provides up to 36 hours of run time on low setting
  • Optional demineralization cartridge included to help reduce white dust in hard water areas

• What is the white residue around the spout that accumulat...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie K.
While desperately trying to find me the "right"Humidifier for me, I received this one complementary from Influenster and HoneywellPluggedIn. I am beyond overjoyed after using for a month. The assembly instructions are simple but necessary to make sure your parts are snapped in correctly. After that filling the tank and using are a breeze! The 1.25 gallon tank is perfect for maximizing your time. You don't have to worry about filling the tank before bed so it doesn't run out in the night. The added cool mist humidity has been fabulous to my skin and respiratory system. The ultra quiet machine is perfect for sleeping. I love that I can position the output so the machine can sit out of foot traffic while the mist goes exactly where I want it. I'm so impressed that, I'm planning on buying two more. One for my parents, and one for my office.
Terra W.
This humidifier was slightly more complicated to put together than my other one, but a monkey could still have done it. I was kinda skeptical of the top fill design, mostly because I have cats and they get into EVERYTHING. But there were no problems, and I like that I can take the tank out and fill it, or keep it topped off and not have to lug a big heavy tank of water back and forth from my studio (where all my instruments need to be kept in a controlled climate) to the bathroom. It is quieter than my other humidifier, looks better, and the tank lasts longer. Thanks @influenster for sending me this wonderful Honeywell humidifier!!
Kimberlee P.
This particular model is black and uses ultrasonic technology to evaporate the water which makes them significantly quieter than other machines. The only time we actually hear the machine is if there is literally no other noise in the room at the time. This Honeywell humidifier holds 1.25 gallons and is able to run 36 hours on a single fill, with automatic shut-off when the water tank is empty which is great. It is perfect for medium to large sized rooms. The TopFill designs makes it easy to fill by pouring water into the water tank, or even removing the water tank and running it under the faucet. This model requires no filters which is a great change from the older models we had the required expensive filters that had to be replaced.
Sarah C.
This is the easiest humidifier I've ever owned. Cleaning them used to be a nightmare. No more. The top fill design not only makes filling this humidifier a breeze, it makes cleaning it easy as well. I received the Honeywell Top Fill Cool Mist Humidifier complimentary for review purposes, but it's genuinely my favorite humidifier now. Highly recommend.
Mary T.
Aliso Viejo , CA
Got this product to test for free. It is really easy to set up and use. It has been really cold lately and the heater is too dry. The humidifier provides the added moisture that I need. It runs quiet and can provide up to 36 hours of relief from the 1.25gal tank. the cool air will also provide relief for small children with congestion.
Beth W.
Review for: Fill more...
I really like this humidifier unlike many reviews on here I actually purchased mine and I’m glad that I did. As soon as heating is turned on I get dry skin and this year it was so bad my eyes were even dry. Love that it can be filled two ways and the tank is easy to clean
Jennifer T.
My husband and I love this humidifier. I love that you can control the amount of humidity output. It definitely does keep the room a little cool even with the heater on. It's great for dry skin in the winter and helps my daughter who has Eczema not be so itchy. I think it will be great to cool off the room in the summer too. It is easy to refill because you just take out the tank not the whole unit like my other humidifiers.
Brittany M.
Florence , SC
I received this item from Influenster for me to try out and review! I was so excited to put it together and start using that same night. As I expected it works great, it's quite and the mist is so refreshing! First night using this humidifier and I'm already in one with it!
Crystal W.
San Diego, CA
Received this humidifier to test out, and I can say this thing is amazing! I was concerned about it being a cool air humidifier, but it actually works just as well for me. I live in a usually humid area in San Diego, but lately it has been a little dry, and the humidifier definitely helps my sleep during the night!
Charlotte C.
Marietta, GA
I received this from Influenster to try out and we've been using the Honeywell Humidifier a month now. I am loving it! Such a huge reservoir means I can fill it and forget it. The level of mist is controllable and I love the cool mist since there is a curious 2 1/2 year old running around (not to mention pets). Cool mist, no burns! I've even tried a few drops of essential oils to aid in decongestion and it worked great. Totally getting more of these for the other areas of the house.
Amanda C.
Whittier, CA
What is the white residue around the spout that accumulates after using it?