Honeywell Top Fill 1.0 Gallon Cool Moisture Humidifier

by Honeywell

Honeywell, easy to care cool mist humidifier, for medium size rooms, easy to fill, easy to use, easy to clean, patented easy to fill technology makes filling as easy as watering a plant, convenient easy to use features make operating a snap, 2 moisture control settings for optimal comfort, antimicrobial treated filter, easy to clean, easy wipe surfaces, quietly runs 36 hours on 1 filling, 3 year limited warranty, replacement filter, hac-504aw, tv # 661-793..

I really want this but it is always sold out in my local Costco. Are there other websites this is sold at?
Does this get moldy in hard to reach spots of the machine? I threw up two different humidifiers when I found nasty brown black and pink (!!) mold growth near the mechanics of the humidifier - where I can’t clean without immersing in hot water and peroxide.
Is it loud when running?
Start your review of Honeywell Top Fill 1.0 Gallon Cool Moisture Humidifier!
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
Usually I love humidifiers that have a heat moisture come out especially in the winter but I have now come to love using this during the summer to help with my nasal passages and I can actually breath so much better at night .