BY HONEYWELL #17 in Fans

The honeywell super turbo air circulator has a capacity of 32' of air distribution. It's well suited for a medium-sized room. It operates silently and has 3 speed settings to let you choose a comfortable cooling output. Its adjustable tilt head pivots up to 90 , so you can direct the air movement where you desire. This whole room air circulator runs on electricity and can be placed on a table or floor. It comes with a removable grill that allows for easy cleaning. This honeywell table fan is made of high-quality plastic to withstand regular use. see more...

Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Love this fan. It's gale force winds in your home. Keeps the air circulating and definitely keeps you cool. I've had this fan for 5 years and it hasn't let me down yet. Very affordable and worth every penny. Definitely recommend if you're in the market for a new one.
Zach H.
Zach H.
Pensacola, FL
Perfect little fan for the college student. Small, portable and powerful, this fan gets the job done and does it well.
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
Love this fan! Used at work many times to keep things cooler. Without it I would burn up even more.
Alyona M.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
We have one of these in our bedroom. It gets so cold which is sorry nice but it attracts a lot of dust
KRISTY M.
KRISTY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This is a really good little fan. Ours has lasted 5 years. The biggest draw back is how difficult it is to clean!
Mary O.
Mary O.
Have 2 of the small ones for my sons rooms .The move air great and are not that noisy like some fans .It is a bit of work to clean but worth it .
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Thornton, CO
I really love this fan but the one thing I enjoy the most is how small it is. It may not be travel size but I would stilt take it with me.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
I bought and it came with two a big one and a small one and I can say that both sizes are powerful and really cools you down during the hot days
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Works well for it's size and you can't beat the quality for such a low price. We have two of these and haven't had a single issue with either in the years that we've had them. I would recommend for anyone looking to cool down a small space like a bedroom.
AD M.
AD M.
Oshawa, ON
My room is upstairs and it's always super hot and the ceiling fan doesn't always help so I bought this fan and I love it. I love how small it is so I can fit it beside my bed. I usually keep it on the lowest setting as that works perfectly for me