BY HONEYWELL

Honeywell small true hepa air purifier - black see more...

Buy on Target
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
The air in my house is definitely fresher and cleaner after running the Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover. I found that I'm taking deeper and easier breaths because the air is just nicer to breathe. This is allergy season and the air has been heavy and full of allergens. I love breathing in the air after the Allergen Remover has cleaned it.
Kristine V.
I appreciate that it's compact compared to other purifiers. I would like to think it works great in cleaning out the air and keeping dusts at bay. I used to wake up really stuffy. I saw a difference after 2 weeks of running this continuously. Don't forget to keep the pre filter clean at all times!
Timothy H.
Cullman, AL
This Honeywell Air Purifier is small and compact, and it works well in my home. My next purchase, however, will be a larger size and I will bring my small one to my office.
kendra e.
Kris S.
I love this air purifier, it is quiet and the light is not bright. Plus I can feel the difference in the air when I use it daily.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Really good
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Environmentalist Expert
How well does this work?
April S.
Does this really help for all the allergies??
April S.
Kermit, WV
Will this help my ashma?