Honeywell QuietSet Tower Fan

by Honeywell

Enjoy a cool breeze in every room with the Honeywell QuietSet Tower Fan. It features five speeds that are customizable and range from sleep to power cool settings. The lights on the control panel automatically dim after 15 seconds, making it ideal for nigh

How do you clean this fan effectively ?
Which is better...sleeping with the fan on or off? Honeywell QuietSet Tower Fan ?
Start your review of Honeywell QuietSet Tower Fan!
Sharmin  A.
Purchased at: Target
This is a good fan for summer days. It's a powerful oscillating fan. It's light weight so I can easily move it from one room to another. It's not noisy and the price is also reasonable. One negative side is that it's not easy to clean. I guess all the tower fans are like this, they are hard to clean. Other than that it's a very good quality fan.
Jessica A.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely loved this oscillating tower fan by Honeywell. It's powerful! The whirring noise helps me go to sleep! It's great to turn on in any room on a hot summer day!! I highly recommend this product product.
MiMi N.
Murrieta, CA
Honeywell QuietSet Tower Fan uploaded by MiMi N.
Honeywell QuietSet Tower Fan uploaded by MiMi N.
We've been using this for a month now and it does what we want. It's also more than capable of cooling a room in the day. The sleep timer is useful, and while the light may be a distraction to some it hasn't bothered us. All in all we've been grateful for this fan over the summer.
Corinna C.
Calgary, AB
Honeywell QuietSet Tower Fan uploaded by Corinna C.
Bought this fan last summer and it is amazing! We have it in our living room and it keeps us cool. Is it super quiet? No. But when you’re melting in this heat, quiet is the last thing you’re thinking about.
Jennie M.
Highland Park, IL
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE this fan! It’s super quiet and has so many different speeds. I get menopause hot flashes and this is perfect to have depending on the hot flash. It also oscillates.