Honeywell QuietClean Tower Air Purifier with Permanent Filters uploaded by Christina S.

BY HONEYWELL #4 in Air Purifiers

Superior Air Cleaning Power! 12x More Effective than Ionic Air Purifiers. Circulates and Filters the Air Several Times Each Hour. Removes up to 99& of airborne particles The QuietClean tower air purifier offers superior air cleaning power with permanent filtration. The high efficiency permanent filter removes up to 99% of airborne particles such as dust, pollen, smoke, and pet dander, returning cleaner, fresher air to your room. Compared to ionic air purifiers, the filter from the HFD-110 captures 12 times more pollutants. A powerful but quiet fan pulls air into the unit, circulating and filtering the air in your room several times each hour. The FID filter. see more...

• "Highly recommend for people who need cleaner than normal air!" in 9 reviews
  • "I have this Honeywell Quietclean air tower in my house.it works very well and quite easy to change filters,I actually save some money on filters because I vaccum them.you can vet away with it once or twice." in 6 reviews
  • "It works great and will save you money on your heating bill. " in 6 reviews
  • "This really helps during allergy season, I would recommend this product to anyone with allergies " in 5 reviews
  • "I have very bad allergies and this has really helped purify my home's air and it has helped me with my allergies quite a bit." in 5 reviews
Shelley W.
Bought 2 of these & less than 6 months later they don't even turn on. Quite spendy for JUNK that does NOT work for even 1year. I never got it wet & followed the manufacturers recommendation to the "T". Steer clear of this product.
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
Good brand of air purifier. You can tell the surrounding air is cleaner. Smells fresher. Doesn't expand to too much of an area. But works
Meghan N.
Dacula, GA
This device is simply the greatest! I have never felt so good and not been sick from allergens.
Miranda V.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have had two of these and both of them stopped working all of the sudden! total waste of money!
Fredia B.
Gulfport, MS
I bought this air filter specifically for the fact I have asthma and wanted a nice air filter that not only cleaned the air, but would not create ozone. No where in the reviews did it say that it was an ionizer so we bought it. We had it on for one night, it did a great job cleaning the air and was quiet but when I went to go break down the packaging, I noticed teeny tiny print on the bottom of the box that said: warning: includes ionizer that produces ozone. Do not use if you have asthma. I had to return it!
Rebecca O.
Ig being using this air purifier for months now and I'm so happy I purchased this item I love it it's effective and will surely recommend
Amanda N.
Winnipeg
Its a pretty good purifier, but my problem is that the filter gets so moldy so easily and its a pain to get it clean.
Kelsey K.
LARSEN, WI
Honeywell makes great products in general and this is at the same level of all their other products.
Jocelin L.
Bought one of these a few years back. Loved how well it worked but after using it for so long it died out.
Brittany M.
Livonia, MI
My house is extremely dusty! This machine could be a great addition to any home that is heavily dusty. Minimal sound and works really well. Downside is you might need one in every room.
Bre'Anna W.
Webster, TX
Is this really worth the cost? It looks good, I want it for pet and ciggarette oders.
Breanna P.
Beaumont, TX
What made you buy this product?
Sidra H.
How much does this cost?
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Is this worth the money?
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Are the replacement filters expensive?