Honeywell QuietClean Tower Air Purifier with Permanent Filters uploaded by Christina S.

BY HONEYWELL #4 in Air Purifiers

Superior Air Cleaning Power! 12x More Effective than Ionic Air Purifiers. Circulates and Filters the Air Several Times Each Hour. Removes up to 99& of airborne particles The QuietClean tower air purifier offers superior air cleaning power with permanent filtration. The high efficiency permanent filter removes up to 99% of airborne particles such as dust, pollen, smoke, and pet dander, returning cleaner, fresher air to your room. Compared to ionic air purifiers, the filter from the HFD-110 captures 12 times more pollutants. A powerful but quiet fan pulls air into the unit, circulating and filtering the air in your room several times each hour. The FID filter. see more...

• "Highly recommend for people who need cleaner than normal air!" in 9 reviews
  • "I have this Honeywell Quietclean air tower in my house.it works very well and quite easy to change filters,I actually save some money on filters because I vaccum them.you can vet away with it once or twice." in 6 reviews
  • "It works great and will save you money on your heating bill. " in 6 reviews
  • "This really helps during allergy season, I would recommend this product to anyone with allergies " in 5 reviews
  • "I have very bad allergies and this has really helped purify my home's air and it has helped me with my allergies quite a bit." in 5 reviews
I have owned this product for a few years now and it has never given me any issues. I like that the filter is built on as it saves me time and money having to buy new ones;)
Jennifer S.
Avon Lake, OH
I love mine! It has helped so much with my allergies. I was stuffed up all the time and tired of it so I bought one for my room, and I have noticed such a difference!
Taylor M.
Prague, OK
My parents just bought this for their home and I can really tell a difference when I go over there. They have 2 dogs and hardwood floors so this really helps.
Azucena R.
Lamont, CA
This is a great product. I brought it a month ago recommended by my babies doctor and I love the effectiveness of this product, it costs around 100 something
Donicia J.
I need one of these my son have asthma so keeping the air pure for him would be great then wouldn't have to change filter all the time nice go try this one
Tiffany S.
A friend of mine has this and i loved it! we stayed there for 2 nights and my son could breathe better and woke up not stuffy! i am in the market for this!
Jennifer R.
Houston, Tx
This is a great product especially those who have allergies it helps alot. My family have one of this and gosh it works very well and is easy to clean!!
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
Love this one! the best part is to come with permanent filter. it saves ton of money. and also, it works very good. the only thing is it is bit noisy.
Jennifer M.
Hesperia, CA
I absolutely love mine! My baby of able to sleep through the night thanks to it, its not loud and it filters the air so baby doesn't sneeze anymore !
Megan S.
I don't actually own this but my parents do! My dad has crazy allergies and he seems to think it works but to me it's not as quiet as I expected.
Bre'Anna W.
Webster, TX
Is this really worth the cost? It looks good, I want it for pet and ciggarette oders.
Breanna P.
Beaumont, TX
What made you buy this product?
Sidra H.
How much does this cost?
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Is this worth the money?
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Are the replacement filters expensive?