Honeywell QuietClean Tower Air Purifier with Permanent Filters uploaded by Christina S.

BY HONEYWELL #4 in Air Purifiers

Superior Air Cleaning Power! 12x More Effective than Ionic Air Purifiers. Circulates and Filters the Air Several Times Each Hour. Removes up to 99& of airborne particles The QuietClean tower air purifier offers superior air cleaning power with permanent filtration. The high efficiency permanent filter removes up to 99% of airborne particles such as dust, pollen, smoke, and pet dander, returning cleaner, fresher air to your room. Compared to ionic air purifiers, the filter from the HFD-110 captures 12 times more pollutants. A powerful but quiet fan pulls air into the unit, circulating and filtering the air in your room several times each hour. The FID filter. see more...

• "Highly recommend for people who need cleaner than normal air!" in 9 reviews
  • "I have this Honeywell Quietclean air tower in my house.it works very well and quite easy to change filters,I actually save some money on filters because I vaccum them.you can vet away with it once or twice." in 6 reviews
  • "It works great and will save you money on your heating bill. " in 6 reviews
  • "This really helps during allergy season, I would recommend this product to anyone with allergies " in 5 reviews
  • "I have very bad allergies and this has really helped purify my home's air and it has helped me with my allergies quite a bit." in 5 reviews
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
My boyfriend owns this fan and it is such a great investment! It's incredibly hot during the Fl summer so we bring this bad boy out to give the a/c that extra boost! Works better than any fan I've tried.
Anu N.
Valencia , CA
Love this - we live in an area where it gets really hot/cold. Since its just my husband and I we feel it unnecessary to run the air conditioning unit for the entire house. So this is mighty helpful.
Nishawn W.
Looking forward to trying this item. I was just talking about it last week. I am a smoker unfortunately. Bad habit and I need to quit. But in the mean time this purifer can rid of the smell.
Angela F.
Bellflower, CA
Got this for a Christmas gift, best gift ever. My whole family deals with allergies all year, since got this we don't deal with allergies much. I recommend this for anyone with allergies!
Candice N.
My husband and I bought 2 of these. One for our bedroom and one for the livingroom. They were a great investment! We both suffer from seasonal allergies and these have helped tremendously.
Tori T.
Nashville, TN
We use this product in my boyfriend's mother's house and it keeps the house so clean feeling. With smokers and pets in the house 24/7, it really does it's job. It is very quiet. Love it!
Brittany M.
Livonia, MI
My house is extremely dusty! This machine could be a great addition to any home that is heavily dusty. Minimal sound and works really well. Downside is you might need one in every room.
Lindsey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this air purifier! It is quiet, so I don't have to listen to a loud obnoxious noise while I am trying to sleep! It is nice knowing something so quiet can keep my air so clean! :)
Tabitha B.
South Boston, MA
This is a great product I have allergies to Dogs,Cats (I have one of each) mold ,Mildew, Dust , Dust mites and wool this products removes 99% of the allergy causing pests from my home
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this air purifier, we have such bad allergies that we could not live without our air purifier or breath. I love that it is so quiet, and the little noise it makes is very soothing.
Bre'Anna W.
Webster, TX
Is this really worth the cost? It looks good, I want it for pet and ciggarette oders.
Breanna P.
Beaumont, TX
What made you buy this product?
Sidra H.
How much does this cost?
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Is this worth the money?
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Are the replacement filters expensive?